| || |
Homemade tortilla chips topped with warm, creamy goat cheese and spicy salsa.
|Makes 6 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||143.7 |
| Total Carbs ||21.5 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||4.1 g |
| Sugars ||2.5 g |
| Total Fat ||5.3 g |
| Saturated Fat ||2.0 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.9 g |
| Potassium ||195.8 mg |
| Protein ||4.0 g |
| Sodium ||198.6 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
5.32308 Fat, 0.42372 Vegetables, 0.05223 Fruits, 0.08251 Meat, 0.9464 Starch,
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
- Cilantro Salsa
- Drain adobo liquid from chipotle peppers into small bowl. Set aside.
- Finely dice two chipotle peppers.
- In medium bowl, combine chipotle peppers, cilantro, tomatillos, onion, and 1/4 cup lime juice. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Adobo Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk together 2-1/2 teaspoons lime juice, canola oil, 1 teaspoon reserved adobo sauce, paprika, and cumin.
- Coat each tortilla with 1/4 teaspoon juice mixture.
- Layer tortillas and cut into 6 wedges. Arrange wedges on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes. Turn chips, bake additional 10 minutes.
- Remove chips and reduce heat to 350°F.
- Cheese Topping
- In small bowl, blend cream cheese and goat cheese.
- Spoon mixture into small ovenproof bowl.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F 10 minutes, or until thoroughly warmed.
- To serve, top tortilla chips with cheese mixture followed by salsa.