| || |
Source: dLife DD
Delicious layers of cake, pineapple, strawberries, banana and lemon custard.
|Makes 12 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||112.4 |
| Total Carbs ||21.0 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||1.7 g |
| Sugars ||14.0 g |
| Total Fat ||2.2 g |
| Saturated Fat ||1.3 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.2 g |
| Potassium ||81.7 mg |
| Protein ||3.4 g |
| Sodium ||48.8 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
2.1817 Fat, 0.77069 Fruits, 0.15 Meat, 0.08333 Milk, 0.24215 Other Carbs, 0.0601 Starch, 0.10772 Lean Meat
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
each Cake, white, reduced calorie, low fat, with artificial sweetener, dry serving, SD 1 1/2
cup cold water 3
each egg whites 1 1/2
cup Pineapple, chunks, with juice, canned 1
pint fresh sliced strawberries 2
each Banana, medium, fresh 0 3/4
cup frozen whipped topping 0 1/4
cup sugar 2
tbsp cornstarch 2
tbsp white all purpose flour 1
cup fat free milk 0 1/2
cup fresh lemon juice 2
each eggs 0 1/4
oz ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make cake mix following package directions using 1 1/2 cups water and 3 egg whites. Spoon batter into a grease and floured 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake cake 28 to 30 minutes or until top is springy. Flip cake out of pan and let cool on a wire rack. Slice half the cake into 1-inch cubes. Save the rest for another use.
- Using a food processor or blender puree pineapple until smooth.
- Place 1/3 of cake cubes on the bottom of a 2 quart glass serving bowl. Spoon 1/3 cup Lemon Custard on top and 1/3 cup pineapple puree. Add 1/3 of strawberries and bananas.
- Continue layering until all ingredients are used, ending with strawberries and bananas. Chill about 1 hour, top with whipped cream.
- Lemon Custard
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, and flour in a pot.
- Whisk in milk and lemon juice and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stirring continually, boil 1 minute.
- Mix 1/2 cup milk mixture into eggs and pour egg mixture back into pot. Cook over low heat, whisking continually until thick.
- Take pot off of heat and mix in nutmeg. Chill 1 to 2 hours.