| || |
Cheesy bread made of cauliflower, green beans, green onions, tarragon, and caraway.
|Makes 6 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||136.7 |
| Total Carbs ||12.6 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||3.4 g |
| Sugars ||4.4 g |
| Total Fat ||5.6 g |
| Saturated Fat ||3.1 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.5 g |
| Potassium ||308.9 mg |
| Protein ||8.9 g |
| Sodium ||254.4 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
5.61089 Fat, 1.24487 Vegetables, 0.49155 Meat, 0.04167 Milk, 0.31557 Starch, 0.3192 Lean Meat
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
each cooking spray 1
cup fresh chopped green onion 0.6667
cup Stuffing, herb, dry mix 1
lb fresh cauliflower 8
oz Beans, green, French cut, 80% cooked, individually, FS 1 3/4
cup liquid egg substitute 0 1/4
cup fat free milk 1
tsp tarragon, leaves, ground 0 1/2
tsp caraway seeds 0 3/4
cup Cheese, cheddar, low sodium, shredded 0 1/4
tsp salt 0 1/4
tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a cooking spray coated frying pan over medium heat and cook green onions 8 minutes or until soft.
- Mix stuffing, green onions, cauliflower, green beans, egg product, milk, tarragon, caraway seeds, Cheddar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Place mixture in a cooking spray coated 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Move loaf pan to a large roasting pan and pour 2 inch hot water in the roasting pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until set. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.