| || |
Toasted corn kernels and beans covered in a garlic, citrus, and mustard sauce.
|Makes 11 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||186.9 |
| Total Carbs ||11.4 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||2.4 g |
| Sugars ||2.2 g |
| Total Fat ||15.4 g |
| Saturated Fat ||1.5 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||5.8 g |
| Potassium ||116.9 mg |
| Protein ||2.6 g |
| Sodium ||267.8 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
15.3758 Fat, 0.29763 Vegetables, 0.14364 Fruits, 0.02762 Other Carbs, 0.43219 Starch, 0.01876 Lean Meat
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
cup Corn, white, sweet, kernels, fresh 10
oz Salad, baby spinach, blend, fresh 0 3/4
cup Beans, black, mature, cooked 0 1/2
cup Rice, white, glutinous, cooked 1
cup fresh cherry tomatoes 1
each medium garlic cloves 0 1/4
cup fresh lime juice 0 1/2
cup fresh lemon juice 0 1/2
cup orange juice 0 1/2
tsp grated orange peel 1
tbsp rice vinegar 2
tsp dijon mustard 1
tsp salt 1
tsp honey 0 1/4
cup Oil, corn 0 1/2
cup canola oil
- In a large, hot, nonstick dry skillet over high heat, toast corn kernels until they "jump" and char slightly, occasionally flipping with spatula.
- When kernels are toasted, turn out on paper towels to cool.
- Using a blender or food processor add garlic, citrus juices, zest, vinegar, mustard, salt, and honey.
- Process to mix thoroughly. With motor running add oils in a thin stream. Set aside.
- Combine greens, beans, rice, tomatoes, and corn in a large salad bowl.
- Toss with a small amount of vinaigrette, starting with 1/4 cup. Add more by tablespoon to taste.