| || |
A delicious soup blend of vegetables, beans, and noodles.
|Makes 10 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||152.0 |
| Total Carbs ||23.7 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||5.2 g |
| Sugars ||2.7 g |
| Total Fat ||3.3 g |
| Saturated Fat ||0.8 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.4 g |
| Potassium ||509.4 mg |
| Protein ||8.1 g |
| Sodium ||221.4 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
3.28715 Fat, 1.48677 Vegetables, 0.22605 Meat, 0.03263 Other Carbs, 0.97233 Starch, 0.03489 Lean Meat
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2
tsp crushed garlic 1
each yellow onion 0 1/2
cup fresh chopped celery 4
cup fat free unsalted beef broth 14 1/2
oz canned, crushed tomatoes 2
each medium carrots 2
cup red cabbage, shredded 2 1/2
tsp italian seasoning 0 1/2
oz Bouillon, beef, powdered, packet 0 1/4
tsp black pepper 2
each medium zucchini 4
oz Pasta, macaroni, semolina, elbow, dry 16
oz unsalted canned navy beans 3
tbsp chopped parsley 0.3333
cup Cheese, parmesan, fresh, grated
- Pour olive oil in a 4-quart pot, and preheat over medium-high heat.
- Then stir in the garlic, onion, and celery, and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the broth, undrained tomatoes, carrots, cabbage, Italian seasoning, bouillon granules, and pepper, and then bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Lower heat, cover, and let simmer for 12 minutes.
- Mix in the zucchini, macaroni, and beans and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat to low, cover, and let simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and then stir in the parsley.
- Ladle into individual serving bowls, and top each with a rounded teaspoon of Parmesan cheese.