| || |
Phyllo dough filled with peaches and chocolate.
|Makes 4 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||146.0 |
| Total Carbs ||28.8 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||1.9 g |
| Sugars ||6.4 g |
| Total Fat ||2.6 g |
| Saturated Fat ||1.1 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.2 g |
| Potassium ||17.9 mg |
| Protein ||2.6 g |
| Sodium ||91.9 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
2.55177 Fat, 0.50784 Fruits, 1.23862 Other Carbs, 0.09015 Starch,
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- For filling, in a medium bowl, combine peaches, granulated sugar, chocolate pieces, flour, and lemon juice.
- Toss to combine and set aside.
- Lightly coat four 6-ounce custard cups with cooking spray; set aside.
- Lightly coat 1 phyllo sheet with cooking spray. Keep remaining phyllo sheets covered with a damp cloth to keep them from drying out.
- Place another sheet of phyllo on top of the first sheet; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Repeat with remaining phyllo.
- Cut stack in half lengthwise and in half crosswise, forming 4 rectangles.
- Gently ease one stack of phyllo into bottom and up the sides of one custard cup (phyllo will hang over edge).
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the filling into center.
- Bring phyllo up over filling, pinching together to form a ruffled edge.
- Lightly coat again with cooking spray.
- Repeat with remaining cups, phyllo, and filling.
- Place custard cups in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes in custard cups; remove from cups.
- Serve warm or cool.