| || |
A lighter version of classic lasagna made with reduced-fat cheese, zucchini and whole-wheat noodles.
|Makes 12 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||144.9 |
| Total Carbs ||18.7 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||3.8 g |
| Sugars ||4.6 g |
| Total Fat ||3.5 g |
| Saturated Fat ||1.4 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.1 g |
| Potassium ||266.8 mg |
| Protein ||8.9 g |
| Sodium ||360.2 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
3.48291 Fat, 0.67153 Vegetables, 0.64333 Meat, 0.84375 Starch,
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
tsp extra virgin olive oil 1
each medium zucchini 2
cup Cheese, ricotta, reduced fat 1
each eggs 1
tbsp dried basil 0 1/4
tsp salt 0.125
tsp black pepper 2
cup tomato sauce 9
piece Pasta, lasagna, whole wheat, dry 10
oz Spinach, chopped, frozen 0 1/4
cup Cheese, mozzarella, reduced fat, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the zucchini and cook for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, egg, basil, salt and pepper. Set aside 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles in the prepared baking dish. Evenly spoon half of the spaghetti sauce over the noodles. Top with half of the ricotta mixture, half of the spinach, half of the zucchini, and half of the Parmesan.
- Repeat layering with 3 more noodles. Spoon the remaining sauce over top and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 20 minutes longer. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.