| || |
A creamy and flavorful potato dish.
|Makes 6 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||171.5 |
| Total Carbs ||26.7 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||3.8 g |
| Sugars ||6.5 g |
| Total Fat ||4.4 g |
| Saturated Fat ||0.4 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.1 g |
| Potassium ||578.1 mg |
| Protein ||6.6 g |
| Sodium ||468.9 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
4.4135 Fat, 0.32517 Vegetables, 0.12757 Meat, 0.32274 Milk, 1.16232 Starch,
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
cup Potatoes, with skin, fresh, diced, USDA Commodity Commodity 6
oz Lunchmeat, turkey ham, extra lean, deli, 1" cube 0 3/4
cup fresh chopped onion 0.6667
cup Milk, nonfat/skim, dry 0 1/2
cup cold water 10 3/4
oz cream of mushroom soup, condensed, low sodium 1
tsp Mustard, prepared, original English, Colman's 1
tsp dried parsley 0 1/4
tsp black pepper 0 1/4
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Layer half of the potatoes, ham, and onion in an 8-by-8-inch baking dish sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray. Repeat layers.
- Mix together the dry milk powder, water, mushroom soup, mustard, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Pour this mixture evenly over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Cover, bake for 45 minutes, remove from oven, and then let set for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and serve!