| || |
A creamy, fruity chilled treat flavored with pineapple, coconut, and mandarin oranges.
|Makes 6 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||254.5 |
| Total Carbs ||19.5 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||0.8 g |
| Sugars ||17.5 g |
| Total Fat ||7.3 g |
| Saturated Fat ||5.4 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.1 g |
| Potassium ||334.3 mg |
| Protein ||14.7 g |
| Sodium ||741.6 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
7.30904 Fat, 0.61345 Fruits, 0.57457 Milk, 0.06 Other Carbs, 0.01218 Starch, 0.00239 Lean Meat
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
each fat & sugar free vanilla instant pudding mix 4
oz sugar free orange gelatin (dry serving) 0.6667
cup powdered whole milk 1
cup crushed pineapple, canned with juice 0.6667
cup Soda, Mountain Dew, diet 0 3/4
cup plain yogurt, whole milk 0 3/4
cup Topping, whipped, extra creamy 1
tsp coconut extract 1
cup mandarin oranges, canned, with juice, drained 3
tsp Coconut, dried, unsweetened
- in medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, dry gelatin, and dry milk powder.
- Whisk in undrained pineapple and Mountain Dew.
- Add yogurt, whipped topping, and coconut extract. Toss lightly to blend.
- Add mandarin oranges.
- Divide pudding into 6 dessert dishes and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon coconut over the top of each.
- Refrigerate at least 10 minutes before serving.