| || |
Toasted pita wedges with seafood salad.
|Makes 36 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||46.4 |
| Total Carbs ||2.8 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||0.1 g |
| Sugars ||0.1 g |
| Total Fat ||2.0 g |
| Saturated Fat ||1.1 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.0 g |
| Potassium ||35.2 mg |
| Protein ||4.0 g |
| Sodium ||102.5 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
2.02771 Fat, 0.02204 Vegetables, 0.16875 Meat, 0.16053 Starch, 0.32577 Lean Meat
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
each Bread, pita, white, enriched, small, 4" 2
oz fresh plum tomatoes 0.3333
cup steamed chopped green bell peppers 12
oz cooked shrimp 2
tbsp Dressing, mayonnaise, light, jar/squeeze bottle 1
tbsp fresh chopped green onion 2
tsp dijon mustard 1 1/2
tsp fresh dill weed 0.125
tsp salt 6
oz Cheese, havarti, slice
- Set aside Toasted Pita Wedges after they have been prepared.
- Combine tomatoes and sweet pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine shrimp or crabmeat, mayonnaise or salad dressing, green onion, mustard, dill, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Stir shredded cheese into mixture. Cover and chill both mixtures if desired for up to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pita wedges on 2 large baking sheets. Place shrimp mixture on pita wedges.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until wedges start to brown.
- Seal cooled wedges if desired in a plastic bag and store overnight at room temperature.