| || |
This hearty soup has a nice variety of vegetables.
|Makes 6 servings |
|Amount Per Serving |
| Calories ||145.7 |
| Total Carbs ||20.1 g |
| Dietary Fiber ||4.2 g |
| Sugars ||4.3 g |
| Total Fat ||3.9 g |
| Saturated Fat ||0.6 g |
| Unsaturated Fat ||0.3 g |
| Potassium ||222.5 mg |
| Protein ||7.5 g |
| Sodium ||151.8 mg |
| Dietary Exchanges |
3.92569 Fat, 0.9649 Vegetables, 0.9445 Starch, 0.135 Lean Meat
|See the Detailed Nutritional Analysis|
|Note: One or more ingredients from this recipe are not included in the nutritional analysis above. Either the ingredient is missing from our database or is listed as "optional" in the recipe. |
|Powered by ESHA |
tbsp olive oil 1
each medium onions 2
each medium garlic cloves 1
each medium red bell peppers 3
cup low fat unsalted chicken broth 1
cup Tomatoes, chopped, choice, canned, FS 1 1/2
cup Beans, cannellini/white kidney, unsalted, canned 2
tsp fresh thyme 0 1/2
cup fresh chopped spinach 1
cup Pasta, shells, small, enriched, cooked 1
pinch black pepper
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and let settle for 5 minutes.
- Add the pepper and let sit for another 3 minutes.
- Pour in the broth, tomatoes, and beans, and bring to a boil. Boil over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the thyme, spinach and cooked pasta and let boil for another 5 minutes.
- Grind in the pepper to taste.