History of Insulin
Air Date: February 26, 2006
Highlights: A dLife special presentation the Story of Insulin. The story of the discovery of this life-saving drug and how it has made a difference in the lives of millions.
Special Guest: Professor Michael Bliss
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Purchase The Discovery of Insulin by Michael Bliss.
- Get more information on insulin.
- Read more about Leonard Thompon in the dLife Fame pages.
- Read Kelly Closes column for the latest in diabetes research.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Texas Chili Orange Cream Popsicles Hot Corn Sticks Ricotta and Basil Dressing Fettuccine in a Broccoli Pesto Sauce Citrus Cannoli Cream Mediterranean Omelet Grilled Split Rosemary and Garlic Chicken Festive Corn Muffins Spinach Strawberry Salad
One of the "parents' business" items on our current trip to Virginia was a visit by a case nurse from an agency that is trying to get the Out-Laws additional personal and health assistance. While the old folk found her questions intrusive, they were reasonable follow-ons based on the OutLaws' current states of cognitive and physical health. One of the sets of questions was about their medications. A list of them was posted on the door to the den. The case nurse assumed...