History of Insulin
Air Date: February 26, 2006
Highlights: A dLife special presentation the Story of Insulin. The story of the discovery of this life-saving drug and how it has made a difference in the lives of millions.
Special Guest: Professor Michael Bliss
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Purchase The Discovery of Insulin by Michael Bliss.
- Get more information on insulin.
- Read more about Leonard Thompon in the dLife Fame pages.
- Read Kelly Closes column for the latest in diabetes research.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Hash Brown Loaf with Eggs Berry Soup Paprikash Sauce Tofu Dip Honey Apple Muffins Anadama Rolls Chili and Bean Dip Orange and Soy Marinade Chicken Dumpling Pie Magnificent and Moist Halibut with Lemon & Cilantro
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...