Diabetes and Your Spouse
Highlights: Jim Turner asks real people living with diabetes if their spouse helps or hinders their diabetes health; Chef Michel Nischan shares his recipe for a flavorful chicken ranch salad; Jim Turner asks real people living with diabetes the most insensitive thing someone without diabetes has said to them; A look at how hormones help and hinder diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read and excerpt from Dr. William Polonsky's book, Diabetes Burnout.
- Get diabetes etiquette lessons.
- Get the recipe for Chicken Ranch Salad.
- Find out the toles hormones play in the human body.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Corny Chicken Tacos Mocha Pudding Cake Chicken and Rice Salad with Orange Dressing Crab and Olive Spread Seasoned Alaskan Salmon German Meatballs with Wine Sauce Snow Pea Soup with Tarragon Croutons Lemon Rice Soup Salmon Packet with Asparagus (Gluten Free)
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...