When Were You Diagnosed
Highlights: dLife takes a visit to a diabetes summer camp; Chef Michel Nischan prepares a traditional onion soup that is sure to please; Jim Turner wants to know when you received your diabetes diagnosis; dLife gets expert tips for drugstore diabetes shopping.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Find a summer camp near you.
- Learn more about Camp Nejeda.
- Get the recipe for French Onion Soup.
- Find out what causes a rise in blood sugar.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
On-the-Go Snack Mix Cashew Turkey Salad Sauteed Cabbage with Caraway Herbed Chicken Salad Provencale Grilled Tuna Crunchy Chicken Pieces Cinnamon Drops Yellow Salsa Rice Asian Salad Dressing Zucchini Succotash
If you listen closely, you may hear the sound of 25 million Americans with diabetes rejoicing today. In a revolutionary movement, the FDA has given 510(k) approval on Abbott's HbA1C test which is expected to help millions of Americans with Type 1 or 2 diabetes or those at risk. Abbott's ARCHITECT Clinical Chemistry Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C) test is a dramatic shift in diabetes diagnosis and monitoring. Instead of the HbA1C tests performed at a laboratory and constituted as blood work, the...