When Were You Diagnosed
Highlights: dLife takes a visit to a diabetes summer camp; Chef Michel Nischan prepares a traditional onion soup that is sure to please; Jim Turner wants to know when you received your diabetes diagnosis; dLife gets expert tips for drugstore diabetes shopping.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Find a summer camp near you.
- Learn more about Camp Nejeda.
- Get the recipe for French Onion Soup.
- Find out what causes a rise in blood sugar.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
English Muffin Melt Dijon Sole Fillets Black Bean, Corn and Avocado Salsa Sesame Pecan Wafers Lemon and Bacon Kale Mushroom Soup with Garlic and Leeks Grilled Pork, Spinach, and Potato Salad Blueberry Oats Mediterranean Veggie Salad Sangria
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...