When Were You Diagnosed
Highlights: dLife takes a visit to a diabetes summer camp; Chef Michel Nischan prepares a traditional onion soup that is sure to please; Jim Turner wants to know when you received your diabetes diagnosis; dLife gets expert tips for drugstore diabetes shopping.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Find a summer camp near you.
- Learn more about Camp Nejeda.
- Get the recipe for French Onion Soup.
- Find out what causes a rise in blood sugar.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Asparagus Finger Sandwiches Fresh Banana Ice Cream With Coconut Squash Stuffed with Cranberries Brie Covered with Parmesan and Breadcrumbs Low-Sodium Marinated Grilled Chicken Shake and Take Snack Mix Annatto Oil Coconut Colada Pie Berry Polenta Cake Vegetarian Corn Quesadillas (Gluten Free)
I was called into a conference room where two men in their mid-30s were leaning into a computer monitor reviewing something I had apparently written and submitted to them. It was some sort of documentation explaining my need to be with Charlie in case of emergency. They seemed like a couple of nice guys and appeared accommodating to my requests. My outside-looking-in self didn’t know what to make of the animated images my dream self added to...