Inspirational People with Diabetes
Highlights: A day in the life of a popular Kansas City weatherman with type 2 diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shares tips on cooking with flour in the dLife kitchen; Meet an award winning photographer whose fear of blindness defined his career; Zippora Karz, New York City Ballet soloist and person with diabetes, inspires us with her story.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Bryan Busby.
- Meet David C Schultz and see more of his nature photography.
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Vegetarian Meatloaf Ruby Red Grapefruit Punch Hearty Vegetable-Beef Soup Cheddar Cheese and Apples Egg Drop and Asparagus Soup Sweet and Sour Pork Sweet Onion Salad Midwest Swiss Steak with Tomato Gravy Apple-Goat Cheese Bruschetta Waldorf Fruit Salad
A member of the Digital Diabetes Group on LinkedIn posted a link to an article suggesting that one (currently) off-label use of a specific calcium channel blocker (blood pressure lowering) drug might be to prevent or cure type 1 diabetes. Of course, right now the only study has been in