Inspirational People with Diabetes
Highlights: A day in the life of a popular Kansas City weatherman with type 2 diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shares tips on cooking with flour in the dLife kitchen; Meet an award winning photographer whose fear of blindness defined his career; Zippora Karz, New York City Ballet soloist and person with diabetes, inspires us with her story.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Bryan Busby.
- Meet David C Schultz and see more of his nature photography.
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Beef Dip Orange Sesame Dressing Asian Noodle Steak Salad Low Carb Tofruitty Green Onion Mushroom Broth Mediterranean Terrine with Leeks and Truffles Lime Yogurt Sauce Apricot Nut Bread Healthy Holiday Cranberry Chutney Minted Pesto
By Lauren Mandel, GoHealth Insurance If you are diabetic, you’re not alone: According to Diabetes.org, 9.3 percent of Americans — or more than 29 million people — suffer from diabetes. Thankfully, with the passing of the Affordable Care Act, those with diabetes can no longer be forced to pay more for coverage because of their pre-existing condition. However, health care costs can still be expensive. How can...