Inspirational People with Diabetes
Highlights: A day in the life of a popular Kansas City weatherman with type 2 diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shares tips on cooking with flour in the dLife kitchen; Meet an award winning photographer whose fear of blindness defined his career; Zippora Karz, New York City Ballet soloist and person with diabetes, inspires us with her story.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Bryan Busby.
- Meet David C Schultz and see more of his nature photography.
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chili Meatloaf Spinach-Mushroom Saute French Fish Pie Creamy Vanilla Frozen Dessert Zesty Zucchini Turkey Sloppy Joes Light Pumpkin Bread Pan Roasted Tilapia Francaise Spaghetti Sauce with Red Peppers Mock Hollandaise Sauce
Allison's recent blog about "The Cool Kids" who seem to be the group of people who are always invited to conferences and meetups all over the country reminded me that each one of us has a distinct voice, viewpoint, opinion, and passion. Put all these voices together and we have a choir. Instead of sopranos, alti, tenors, and bassi, we have type 1s, type 2s, LADAs, MODYs, PoCWDs, type 3s, and assorted...