Inspirational People with Diabetes
Highlights: A day in the life of a popular Kansas City weatherman with type 2 diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shares tips on cooking with flour in the dLife kitchen; Meet an award winning photographer whose fear of blindness defined his career; Zippora Karz, New York City Ballet soloist and person with diabetes, inspires us with her story.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Bryan Busby.
- Meet David C Schultz and see more of his nature photography.
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Balsamic Marinated Tomatoes Whiskey Ginger Marinated Chicken Mexican Quesadillas Cheery Cherry Eggnog Cinnamon and Date Rolls Crusty Garlic Bread Cheesecake Bars (Gluten Free) Pepper Steak Stir Fry (Gluten Free) Herbed Baby Potatoes Spiced Apple Delight
When I first heard the news of Usher’s son’s diagnosis of type 1 diabetes, I thought, “how sad to have yet another young member of our T1 community.” My second thought, though, was, “How can Usher help me?” Like Princess Leia’s hologram to Obi-Wan Kenobi, I’m feeling compelled to get a message to Usher to let him know just how dire the situation is. I regret that I am unable to present my request to you in person but my...