Inspirational People with Diabetes
Highlights: A day in the life of a popular Kansas City weatherman with type 2 diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shares tips on cooking with flour in the dLife kitchen; Meet an award winning photographer whose fear of blindness defined his career; Zippora Karz, New York City Ballet soloist and person with diabetes, inspires us with her story.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Bryan Busby.
- Meet David C Schultz and see more of his nature photography.
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Enlitened's Low Carb Peach Skewers Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free) Zesty Egg Salad Taco Burgers Confetti Tuna Cheesy Vegetable Strata Mediterranean White Bean Dip Apricot Salsa Honey Mustard Turkey Salad Garlic Pea Soup
IBM is reinventing itself with its development of the Watson Health unit and its venture into the Health Care Industry. The Watson computer is capable of understanding the English language, it can gather and learn from data at an up-to-date-speed, and it is capable of storing all of the data in the Cloud. IBM has recently partnered with Medtronic to use the Watson Health system to analyze “Big Data” and make new developments in the care of diabetes. Diabetes is an ideal approach...