Inspirational People with Diabetes
Highlights: A day in the life of a popular Kansas City weatherman with type 2 diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shares tips on cooking with flour in the dLife kitchen; Meet an award winning photographer whose fear of blindness defined his career; Zippora Karz, New York City Ballet soloist and person with diabetes, inspires us with her story.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Bryan Busby.
- Meet David C Schultz and see more of his nature photography.
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Grilled Salmon with Mint & Cucumber Sauce Hearts of Romaine Salad Mixed Bean and Cherry Tomato Salad Homemade Sweet Barbecue Sauce Asparagus with Lemon-Wine Sauce English Muffins with Ginger and Apricot Country-Fried Pork & Peppers Beary Good Snack Mix Apple and Spice Pork Roast Apricot Leather
Either we’ve completely bought into the cream-filled notion that people with type 1 diabetes can do anything or we’ve absolutely lost our minds. Following an intense week of hockey camp, Charlie just completed an intense week of lacrosse camp. The difference for me was that the first week I was camped out at the rink, running around like a pancreas with its head cut off. During this past week of lacrosse camp, I was back at work in a much more civilized...