Inspirational People with Diabetes
Highlights: A day in the life of a popular Kansas City weatherman with type 2 diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shares tips on cooking with flour in the dLife kitchen; Meet an award winning photographer whose fear of blindness defined his career; Zippora Karz, New York City Ballet soloist and person with diabetes, inspires us with her story.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Bryan Busby.
- Meet David C Schultz and see more of his nature photography.
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Enlitened's Quick Jello Mousse Chewy Caramel Apple Cookies Creamed Cauliflower with Corn and Dijon Mustard Indian Tomato Soup Homemade Chicken Nuggets Piccalilli Relish Chocolate Cream Wasabi Mashed Potatoes Chocolate Bars Guava and Tamarind Sauce
Last night's DSMA chat centered on "Diabetes on TV". We discussed our favorite and least-favorite diabetes TV commercials, the treatment of diabetes (and characters with diabetes) in series television, and where we did (or didn't) want diabetes data to go in the future. We were asked the following questions: Q1. What are the best