Inspirational People with Diabetes
Highlights: A day in the life of a popular Kansas City weatherman with type 2 diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shares tips on cooking with flour in the dLife kitchen; Meet an award winning photographer whose fear of blindness defined his career; Zippora Karz, New York City Ballet soloist and person with diabetes, inspires us with her story.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Bryan Busby.
- Meet David C Schultz and see more of his nature photography.
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Honey-Broiled Grapefruit Italian Frittata Florentine (Gluten Free) Pineapple Garlic Pork Chops Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad Dilled Pasta Salad Sweet Red Pepper Soup Snow Pea Soup Wonton Fruit Tarts Toasted Pappadums Turkey Tortilla Soup
I'm always amazed when I hear how much time quarterback Peyton Manning puts in at practice. More than 15 seasons playing NFL football at the highest level and he still finds areas in his game that require fixing. It's been 10 years for us in the game of type 1 diabetes and I still have so much to learn. Not to compare my diabetes management success to Peyton Manning's football success. If anything, I'm more like Peyton's brother, Eli. I...