Inspirational People with Diabetes
Highlights: A day in the life of a popular Kansas City weatherman with type 2 diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shares tips on cooking with flour in the dLife kitchen; Meet an award winning photographer whose fear of blindness defined his career; Zippora Karz, New York City Ballet soloist and person with diabetes, inspires us with her story.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Bryan Busby.
- Meet David C Schultz and see more of his nature photography.
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Quinoa, Corn, and Tomato Salad Pumpkin Vegetable Stew Veggie Enchiladas Double Cheese Potato Tart Great Greek Green Beans Vinaigrette Dressing Pork and Green Beans Fruity Ham Slices Vegetables and Cheese Frittata Tomato and "Meat" Sauce
I was at boxing class the other day, and quite honestly I was taking my chances. I knew it. I had been low earlier in the day and used all of my emergency juice to treat that insulin reaction, leaving me at class (which is directly after work) with no juice whatsoever. No good. Of course, that day - the day I have no juice would be the exact day that diabetes picks to do its dirty work. Mid-class, I had a plummet. Just dropped to very low and but quick. I sat to test and...