Inspirational People with Diabetes
Highlights: A day in the life of a popular Kansas City weatherman with type 2 diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shares tips on cooking with flour in the dLife kitchen; Meet an award winning photographer whose fear of blindness defined his career; Zippora Karz, New York City Ballet soloist and person with diabetes, inspires us with her story.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Bryan Busby.
- Meet David C Schultz and see more of his nature photography.
- Meet ballet star Zippora Karz.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Turkey, Broccoli, and Cheese Casserole Mushroom Fettuccine Pupusas Revueltas Roasted Pepper Bites Salmon Cakes Turkey Slaw Sandwich Walnut Waffles With Blueberry Sauce Applesauce Squares Sangria Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
Awhile back, I wrote about trying out the Whole 30. After giving it a good solid go, I discovered that honestly, that eating style didn't work for me. Too restrictive for one thing. And my bloodsugars didn't seem to want to stabilize. I was low, all the time, and I found myself feeling pretty lousy energy wise three days in. Still wanting to make a commitment to healthier choices, I decided to start just plain eating clean. What does that mean? ...