Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Slow Cooked Lamb and Barley Vegetable Soup Avocado Chicken Soup Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Taco Chowder Thai-Style Cilantro Beef Lettuce Wraps Apple-Cranberry Compote Three Kings Colorful Quesadillas Molasses Cookies Roni and Stacy's Energy Soup Italian Soup
Dear Friends and Family, When Jeffrey Brewer, the president and CEO of JDRF, says, “JDRF is making tremendous strides in type one diabetes research,” he is speaking directly to you. It is you (our amazingly generous donors) who are accelerating the pace of type 1 diabetes (T1D) advancements. You are driving the incredible progress being made that is benefitting hundreds of thousands of children and adults living with this disease; including our 11-year-old son...