Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Low Carb, Fat Free Ketchup Orange Fruit Cups Savory Turkey-Mushroom Burgers 2-Step Alfredo Green Beans Sweet Cooked Carrots Roasted Pork Chops and Vegetables Roasted Beet and Spinach Salad Slow-Cooked Turkey Thighs in Barbecue Sauce Cranberry-Quinoa Salad (Gluten Free) Pears with Creamy Cinnamon Dip
Having lived with diabetes for over three decades, I've heard more than my fair share of ignorant comments. Sometimes, all I can do is shake my head and laugh. Other times, I get internally irate. And there are times when I take a moment to correct some piece of misinformation; if I feel my correction will be taken without issue. Here, are my top ten things I believe no person with diabetes should ever have to hear. That are also, unfortunately, all too commonly uttered. ...