Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Miso Soup with Enoki Mushrooms Cranberry and Apricot Muffins Beef Sandwich South of the Border Turkey Kabobs Lima Bean Casserole Celery Stuffed with Smoked Salmon Spread Cool Cucumber Salad Ocean Spray® Berry Lite Lemonade Salmon with Mustard Sauce French Vegetarian Bean Stew
By Lauren Mandel, GoHealth Insurance If you are diabetic, you’re not alone: According to Diabetes.org, 9.3 percent of Americans — or more than 29 million people — suffer from diabetes. Thankfully, with the passing of the Affordable Care Act, those with diabetes can no longer be forced to pay more for coverage because of their pre-existing condition. However, health care costs can still be expensive. How can...