Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Herbed Chick Pea Salad Pork Goulash Creole Pork Roast Pecan and Cheese Balls Bran Crumb Pie Crust Cheese Soufflé Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash Pita Wedges with Red Pepper and Bean Salsa Bacon Wrapped Dates Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
When I first heard the news of Usher’s son’s diagnosis of type 1 diabetes, I thought, “how sad to have yet another young member of our T1 community.” My second thought, though, was, “How can Usher help me?” Like Princess Leia’s hologram to Obi-Wan Kenobi, I’m feeling compelled to get a message to Usher to let him know just how dire the situation is. I regret that I am unable to present my request to you in person but my...