Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Tofu Dressing Honey Mustard Asparagus Fennel-Crusted Flank Steak Berry Patch Parfait Sopa De Albondigas Scallops Scampi Style Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary and Garlic Spicy Cheddar Dip Beer Bread Lemon Raspberry Breakfast Muffins
Under New Jersey's sanitation laws, syringe needles (sharps) need to be treated as hazardous biological waste. Lancets, like the straight pins and needles we use for garment sewing, do not. Still, the potential for secondary damage (to bathroom attendants, cleaning personnel, and sanitation workers) from these small sharps is non-neglible. While there's no "prick-safe" method of disposing of the needles I break sewing an average costume, standard lancets...