Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Balsamic Glazed Filet Mignon Pesto Red Potato Salad Southern Chicken Breasts Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce Soybean Salad Potatoes & Scalloped Tuna Mint, Raspberry, and Black Currant Tea Hearts of Romaine Salad Sweet Coconut Chicken Penne with Sauteed Asparagus and Chicken
Recently, over at Dear Abby, the following letter and response were printed: Dear Abby: I like my job a lot, but I have recently been assigned a different desk. I now sit next to someone who regularly draws his blood with a lancet and gives himself a shot for his diabetes just a foot away from me. I am extremely uncomfortable around blood and needles. I don’t want to make waves because this person has been here a lot longer than I have, and apparently,...