Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Bubbly Mixed Berry Fruit Cups Spring Salad with Asparagus and Radishes Peanut Butter Oatmeal Granola Bars (Gluten Free) Broccoli and Orange Salad Grilled Chicken Tostadas Blueberry Oat Muffins Jack-o- Lantern Sandwich Easy Baked Chicken Zucchini and Peppers Tarragon Salmon Fillets
Either we’ve completely bought into the cream-filled notion that people with type 1 diabetes can do anything or we’ve absolutely lost our minds. Following an intense week of hockey camp, Charlie just completed an intense week of lacrosse camp. The difference for me was that the first week I was camped out at the rink, running around like a pancreas with its head cut off. During this past week of lacrosse camp, I was back at work in a much more civilized...