Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Rice-Crusted Pizza Creamy Cauliflower and Garlic Soup Mock Chopped Liver Pan Seared Grouper with Olive-Tomato Chutney Mushroom Stuffed Potato Skins Low-Fat Herbed Broccoli and Pasta Soup Lemon/Mint Iced Tea Yogurt Soup Chinese Chicken Salad Rolls Wild Rice and Potato Latkes
Wednesday, a couple came into the store looking for teal paint to paint a (live) pumpkin. Oddly-colored pumpkins are part-and-parcel of Hallowe'en decorations in this environment: our undecorated pumpkins come in orange, cream, and black. Two years ago our manager spray-painted one purple-glitter; last year the floral designer ModPodged colorful scrapbooking papers to three tiered pumpkins. But this couple was looking for a specific shade of teal, the same way...