Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Snow Pea Sesame Salad Chicken in Almond Sauce Italian Pork, Squash, and Tomatoes Strawberry Gelatin Mousse Benne Seed Wafers Pattypan Squash Stuffed with Split Peas South American Potato Salad Louisiana Rice Taco Munch Mix Braised Carrots in Mustard Sauce
My mother has always been a worrier. My whole life growing up, I would think twice before saying anything that might erupt into questions that expressed ambivalence, potentially stealing my joy. My brother and I have about 9 years between us, so we essentially grew up as two "only" children and I therefore didn't witness all the interactions he had with her while I was in college or after I moved away. But he, I know, would concur that our mother was a worrier. If it had the potential for...