Family & Diabetes
Highlights: dLife visits a Native American family that has been hit hard with diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to make a delicious, whole chicken in the slow cooker. dLife investigates how some children have paid the ultimate price for their parents' religious views.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the facts about diabetes in the Native American community.
- Learn more about type 2 diabetes.
- Learn more about Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty, Inc.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Glazed Green Beans Cajun Shepherds Pie Oriental Shrimp Citrus Ceviche Mock Hollandaise Sauce Stuffed Spinach Tomatoes Chicken Caesar Roll-Up Strawberry Soufflé Rock 'm Sock 'm Chili Caramelized Pork over Herbed Lettuce
I was up way too late last night. Stressing myself out – or moreover letting a situation get the better of me. I had had a great work out, I’d run and did a leg and ab circuit that left me feeling great. Then I got home to my quiet house, where the events of the past day started noisily playing dodgeball in my brain. With running combined with weight training, I typically drop directly after the work out and then about six hours later, I have to test again to be sure whatever protein I...