Family & Diabetes
Highlights: dLife visits a Native American family that has been hit hard with diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to make a delicious, whole chicken in the slow cooker. dLife investigates how some children have paid the ultimate price for their parents' religious views.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the facts about diabetes in the Native American community.
- Learn more about type 2 diabetes.
- Learn more about Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty, Inc.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Cola Braised Brisket Herbed Halibut and Artichokes over Potatoes Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Italian Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms Sweet Potato Stuffing Traditional Latkes Scrambled Eggs in Crisp Potato Skins Egg and Mushroom Breakfast Sandwich Light French Dressing Chicken Veggie Kabobs