Family & Diabetes
Highlights: dLife visits a Native American family that has been hit hard with diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to make a delicious, whole chicken in the slow cooker. dLife investigates how some children have paid the ultimate price for their parents' religious views.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the facts about diabetes in the Native American community.
- Learn more about type 2 diabetes.
- Learn more about Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty, Inc.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Souffled Omelet with Fruit Preserves Broiled Lamb Chop in Curry and Garlic Marinade Tofu Salad with Asian Flavors Blueberry Super Smoothie Squash Dinner Rolls Sweet & Sour Chicken Garlic and Oil Pasta Whole Wheat Soda Bread Sweet and Spicy Chicken Strips Black & Blue Cole Slaw
One of my recent goals is to start stockpiling necessary items. I have no evidence that says I need to stockpile but I come from a family of preparers and I want to be prepared. Insulin, test strips, Metformin, vitamins, and Yaz are all on my list of items to keep, but I keep having issue accumulating much thanks to doctors and insurance. And budget. I’m always keeping an eye out for emergency situations. My family has an emergency plan and we all keep some resources stocked in...