Family & Diabetes
Highlights: dLife visits a Native American family that has been hit hard with diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to make a delicious, whole chicken in the slow cooker. dLife investigates how some children have paid the ultimate price for their parents' religious views.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the facts about diabetes in the Native American community.
- Learn more about type 2 diabetes.
- Learn more about Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty, Inc.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Roasted Pepperonata Vegetable Citrus Salad Walnut-Stuffed Red Potatoes Eggplant Zucchini Parmigiana Hazelnut and Lemon Green Beans Squash Ribbons with Garlic Lemon Sauce Twist of Feta Salad Turkey, Artichoke, and Tomato Salad Overnight Layered Salad Horseradish Dip
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...