Family & Diabetes
Highlights: dLife visits a Native American family that has been hit hard with diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to make a delicious, whole chicken in the slow cooker. dLife investigates how some children have paid the ultimate price for their parents' religious views.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the facts about diabetes in the Native American community.
- Learn more about type 2 diabetes.
- Learn more about Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty, Inc.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Berries 'n Cream Cucumber Lime Relish Marinated Coleslaw Garden Fresh Green Beans and Tomatoes with Oregano Chilean Cilantro Sauce Garlic Sauteed Artichokes Gingered Peach Sauce Cilantro Pesto Vegetable Lasagna Spicy Quick Bread
Awhile back, I wrote about trying out the Whole 30. After giving it a good solid go, I discovered that honestly, that eating style didn't work for me. Too restrictive for one thing. And my bloodsugars didn't seem to want to stabilize. I was low, all the time, and I found myself feeling pretty lousy energy wise three days in. Still wanting to make a commitment to healthier choices, I decided to start just plain eating clean. What does that mean? ...