Family & Diabetes
Highlights: dLife visits a Native American family that has been hit hard with diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to make a delicious, whole chicken in the slow cooker. dLife investigates how some children have paid the ultimate price for their parents' religious views.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the facts about diabetes in the Native American community.
- Learn more about type 2 diabetes.
- Learn more about Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty, Inc.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chili and Corn Muffins Cool Crab Dip Parsley Omelet Oatmeal Cookies Strawberry Custard Brulée Pistachio-Crusted Rack of Lamb Hearty and Healthy Minestrone Soup Roasted Sesame Chicken Salad Asparagus Guacamole Slow-Cook French Onion Soup
Oh boy. That's about all I have to say about the two days I've just had. I had been unable to get an in-range sugar for over 48 hours. Two full days. No sugars in the 80-150 sweet spot. Everything either elevated or too low. And it is making me bananas. Since 90% of the sugars have been out of range on the high side, I tried a few things to eliminate outside factors. I took an anti anxiety medication midway through the day yesterday when I realized my climbing sugars...