Family & Diabetes
Highlights: dLife visits a Native American family that has been hit hard with diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to make a delicious, whole chicken in the slow cooker. dLife investigates how some children have paid the ultimate price for their parents' religious views.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the facts about diabetes in the Native American community.
- Learn more about type 2 diabetes.
- Learn more about Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty, Inc.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Bread Pudding With Challah Chicana Mexicana Twice the Salmon and Dill Pate Corn Dip Roast Beef Tenderloin with Cranberry-Red Wine Sauce Lime Green Beans Cantaloupe Granita Bacon & Mushroom Bite-Size Quiche Spinach Soup with Onions Gingered Sugar Snap Peas