Family & Diabetes
Highlights: dLife visits a Native American family that has been hit hard with diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to make a delicious, whole chicken in the slow cooker. dLife investigates how some children have paid the ultimate price for their parents' religious views.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the facts about diabetes in the Native American community.
- Learn more about type 2 diabetes.
- Learn more about Children's Healthcare is a Legal Duty, Inc.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Strawberry Smoothie Orange Baked Pork Tenderloin Berries & Honey Sauce Low-Fat Shrimp Curry Very Cherry Brownies Salsa Chicken Breast Thai Spinach Dip Fried Rice with Vegetables and Egg Whites Summer Pancakes Garlic Roasted Squash
A member of the Digital Diabetes Group on LinkedIn posted a link to an article suggesting that one (currently) off-label use of a specific calcium channel blocker (blood pressure lowering) drug might be to prevent or cure type 1 diabetes. Of course, right now the only study has been in