Safe & Savvy Produce
Highlights: dLife chef Michel Nischan prepares a nutty, chocolaty treat; Find the best produce for your diabetes when shopping the produce aisle; Jim Turner talks to your significant other about your diabetes; Dr. Jen Nash shares her insight on obesity on another dLifeTV viewer submission.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the recipe for Nutty Chocolate Meltaways.
- Get a list of low carb veggies that may be right for you diet
- Read Dr. Jen Nash's dLife columns.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Balsamic Glazed Filet Mignon Thyme-Garlic Roasted Asparagus Apple Coleslaw Korean Marinade Lemon Ginger Scones Fried Pineapple Multi-Green Creamy Balsamic Salad Curried Flounder Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breast Cheesy Pretzels
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...