Safe & Savvy Produce
Highlights: dLife chef Michel Nischan prepares a nutty, chocolaty treat; Find the best produce for your diabetes when shopping the produce aisle; Jim Turner talks to your significant other about your diabetes; Dr. Jen Nash shares her insight on obesity on another dLifeTV viewer submission.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the recipe for Nutty Chocolate Meltaways.
- Get a list of low carb veggies that may be right for you diet
- Read Dr. Jen Nash's dLife columns.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Raisin Walnut Strudel Jalapeno Tartar Sauce Strawberry Buttermilk Ice Sesame Salmon Dip Chocolate Cherry Breakfast Smoothie Potatoes & Ham Seared Scallops Hot Fruit Vegetables and Herbs Tuna and Corn Pie
June 5, 2016. Our Tour de Cure (New Jersey — Skylands) was nearly rained out. Rain, with periods of thunderstorms, was predicted all day. At the eleventh hour (almost literally! the email was timestamped 21:25 the evening before), the tour organizer notified us that the 100-mile route was being cancelled, but that riders could choose to ride the 66-mile course (or one of the shorter courses) instead. Just before midnight, the decision was made to have a rolling start for the...