Safe & Savvy Produce
Highlights: dLife chef Michel Nischan prepares a nutty, chocolaty treat; Find the best produce for your diabetes when shopping the produce aisle; Jim Turner talks to your significant other about your diabetes; Dr. Jen Nash shares her insight on obesity on another dLifeTV viewer submission.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the recipe for Nutty Chocolate Meltaways.
- Get a list of low carb veggies that may be right for you diet
- Read Dr. Jen Nash's dLife columns.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Tempting Cheese Snack Veal in a Creamy Lime Sauce Frozen Fruit Pops Perky Pork Chops Thai Orange Beef Salad Savory Roasted Mixed Nuts Franks Delight Fruit, Spinach and Nut Stuffed Cornish Hens Ricotta Mango Omelet Sweet and Spicy Pork Tenderloin
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...