Viewer Shares Story
Highlights: Viewer Will Ryan shares what he has learned about having diabetes; dLife takes a trip on the diabetes bus; Jim Turner quizzes our diabetes knowledge on a fact or fiction diabetes testing procedure.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read about real people who are living with diabetes.
- Get on the Diabetes Bus!
- Find out more about how your ethnicity can relate to diabetes.
- Get more information on the different practices once used to treat and test for diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Ginger Turkey Green Beans and Mushrooms Goat Cheese & Pecan Spinach Salad Lean Chorizo Spciy Corn Muffins Simple Mexican Salad Pumpkin Boo-kies Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich Strawberry-Rhubarb Sundaes Baked Fennel and Gorgonzola
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...