Viewer Shares Story
Highlights: Viewer Will Ryan shares what he has learned about having diabetes; dLife takes a trip on the diabetes bus; Jim Turner quizzes our diabetes knowledge on a fact or fiction diabetes testing procedure.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read about real people who are living with diabetes.
- Get on the Diabetes Bus!
- Find out more about how your ethnicity can relate to diabetes.
- Get more information on the different practices once used to treat and test for diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Surveys Find Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Are More Willing to Take Action to Achieve A1C Targets Quicker than Physicians and Other Medical Professionals Perceive
FDA Votes to Change Jardiance Label to Show Reduction in Heart-Related Deaths
Low Carb vs. High Carb II – My Diabetes Diet Battle Continued
Grilled Mustard-Glazed Pork Tenderloin Red Salmon Hash Tabbouleh Tossed Salad Italian-Style Chicken Lemon & Ricotta Cheese Crepes Honey Ginger Compote Italian Eggplant with Millet & Pepper Stuffing Low Carb, Low Fat Coated Apples Cheese Crepes with Ham Pimento & Olive spread
Years before I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, The Other Half came out of a doctor's appointment with a diagnosis of "borderline diabetes" and an ADA exchange diet sheet. His health insurance agency followed up on the diagnosis with a glucometer and test strips. After a year or so of trying to follow the diet plan and test his glucose levels, things appeared to be back in "normal" range, and stood there until a couple of years after my own diagnosis. Shortly...