Viewer Shares Story
Highlights: Viewer Will Ryan shares what he has learned about having diabetes; dLife takes a trip on the diabetes bus; Jim Turner quizzes our diabetes knowledge on a fact or fiction diabetes testing procedure.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read about real people who are living with diabetes.
- Get on the Diabetes Bus!
- Find out more about how your ethnicity can relate to diabetes.
- Get more information on the different practices once used to treat and test for diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Red Snapper and Peppers Turkey Scaloppine with Peppers Grilled Tuna with Vegetables in Herb Butter Applesauce Glazed Chicken Asparagus Salad With Dijon Vinaigrette Peanut Butter Chicken Vegetable Soup Bran Splenda Muffins Apple Pie with Cinnamon Vegetable Calzone Whitefish Salad on Toasted Bagels
Lows are really nothing new to me. In the past (almost) 22 years, I've experienced every variety of low blood sugar. Two seizures, multiple black outs, the "I'm fine" at 32, the nauseating 85, and everything in between. That certainly doesn't mean that I'm used to them or that each low doesn't feel like a new and treacherous journey. They still scare me. They still annoy me. And they still overrun my life at times. Since I've hit the gym and the calorie counting on an aggressive...