Viewer Shares Story
Highlights: Viewer Will Ryan shares what he has learned about having diabetes; dLife takes a trip on the diabetes bus; Jim Turner quizzes our diabetes knowledge on a fact or fiction diabetes testing procedure.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read about real people who are living with diabetes.
- Get on the Diabetes Bus!
- Find out more about how your ethnicity can relate to diabetes.
- Get more information on the different practices once used to treat and test for diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Flank Steak with Cilantro Almond Pesto Steamed Carrot and Zucchini Gingered Melon Grilled Tuna with Herbs Herbed Veggie Burgers Crab Imperial Gingered Rhubarb-Berry Sauce Leek Cakes Chicken and Fruit Pitas Vegetable and Chicken Soup
There was a test strip that X used. There was blood on edge of the test strip that X used. The test strip that X used had sat on the desk. The desk is now tainted by the blood on the test strip that X used. There was work on the desk. The work is now tainted from the desk that held the test strip that X used. The work was picked up by Y. Y's hands are now contaminated by X's blood from the test strip that lie on his desk when Y's work was...