Viewer Shares Story
Highlights: Viewer Will Ryan shares what he has learned about having diabetes; dLife takes a trip on the diabetes bus; Jim Turner quizzes our diabetes knowledge on a fact or fiction diabetes testing procedure.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read about real people who are living with diabetes.
- Get on the Diabetes Bus!
- Find out more about how your ethnicity can relate to diabetes.
- Get more information on the different practices once used to treat and test for diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Caramel Coffee Delight Salmon and Bean Stuffed Hardboiled Eggs Tamari Lemon Chicken Sausage and Cajun Style Chicken Rice Low-Fat Orange Jubilee Snickerdoodles Sweet Potato Pancakes Shrimp with Roasted Red Pepper-Horseradish Sauce Apricot Gratin Braised Belgian Endive
If you listen closely, you may hear the sound of 25 million Americans with diabetes rejoicing today. In a revolutionary movement, the FDA has given 510(k) approval on Abbott's HbA1C test which is expected to help millions of Americans with Type 1 or 2 diabetes or those at risk. Abbott's ARCHITECT Clinical Chemistry Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C) test is a dramatic shift in diabetes diagnosis and monitoring. Instead of the HbA1C tests performed at a laboratory and constituted as blood work, the...