Viewer Shares Story
Highlights: Viewer Will Ryan shares what he has learned about having diabetes; dLife takes a trip on the diabetes bus; Jim Turner quizzes our diabetes knowledge on a fact or fiction diabetes testing procedure.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read about real people who are living with diabetes.
- Get on the Diabetes Bus!
- Find out more about how your ethnicity can relate to diabetes.
- Get more information on the different practices once used to treat and test for diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
BLT Macaroni Salad Chocolate Pecan Pie Cranberry-Apple Relish Chicken Perkelt Mediterranean Roasted Eggplant and Tomatoes Rutabaga and Parsnip Barley Soup Bagel Crisps Topped with Olive Cream Cheese Spread Indian Eggplant Country Green Beans Two Layer Salami and Ham Sandwich
At Charlie’s lacrosse game on Saturday … “Is he going to test at halftime?” Susanne asked. “No,” I said. “He won’t.” “He’ll … forget,” I said, using air quotes around the word forget. Squinting across the lacrosse field with our mediocre-at-best middle-age vision, we watched as Charlie removed his helmet from his sweaty head and plopped down on the ground. ...