What to Eat at Your Wedding
Highlights: Nat Strand talks food plans for a diabetes-friendly wedding; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up an Italian classic with a healthy twist — Zucchini Parmesan; Jim Turner takes the stage in Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; Delaine Wright flies high on the trapeze with type 1 diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the recipe from this show — Zucchini Parmesan.
- Find more athletes with diabetes.
- Get recipe ideas that won't break the bank.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Surveys Find Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Are More Willing to Take Action to Achieve A1C Targets Quicker than Physicians and Other Medical Professionals Perceive
FDA Votes to Change Jardiance Label to Show Reduction in Heart-Related Deaths
Low Carb vs. High Carb II – My Diabetes Diet Battle Continued
Kale, Lentil, and Chicken Soup Breakfast Sausage Cranberry Orange-Glazed Pork Roast Spinach and Grilled Red Onion Salad with Sesame Dressing Honey Cream Coleslaw Zucchini Ribbon Salad J&J Parfaits (Jell-O n' Juice) Garden Mushroom Spread Quick Sweet Carrots Summer Chicken Stir-Fry
Years before I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, The Other Half came out of a doctor's appointment with a diagnosis of "borderline diabetes" and an ADA exchange diet sheet. His health insurance agency followed up on the diagnosis with a glucometer and test strips. After a year or so of trying to follow the diet plan and test his glucose levels, things appeared to be back in "normal" range, and stood there until a couple of years after my own diagnosis. Shortly...