What to Eat at Your Wedding
Highlights: Nat Strand talks food plans for a diabetes-friendly wedding; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up an Italian classic with a healthy twist — Zucchini Parmesan; Jim Turner takes the stage in Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; Delaine Wright flies high on the trapeze with type 1 diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the recipe from this show — Zucchini Parmesan.
- Find more athletes with diabetes.
- Get recipe ideas that won't break the bank.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Honey-Glazed Sweet Potatoes Jerk Pork with Nectarine Salsa Angel Meringue Dessert Vegetables Seasoned with Thyme Turkey Cutlets with Mozzarella & Roast Red Peppers Low-fat Creamed Garlic Dressing Southern Green Beans Fried Tortellini Spaghetti Sauce with Red Peppers Spaghetti Salad
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...