What to Eat at Your Wedding
Highlights: Nat Strand talks food plans for a diabetes-friendly wedding; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up an Italian classic with a healthy twist — Zucchini Parmesan; Jim Turner takes the stage in Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; Delaine Wright flies high on the trapeze with type 1 diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get the recipe from this show — Zucchini Parmesan.
- Find more athletes with diabetes.
- Get recipe ideas that won't break the bank.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Orange Coffee Cake with Streusel Topping Simple Baked Chicken Pizza Dough (Gluten Free) Blueberry Smoothie Turkey Gumbo Soup Chinese Sesame Broccoli Apple Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops Sausage Hash Brown Frittata Coffee Bean Yogurt Lemon Lime Chicken
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...