Diabetes and Exercise
Highlights: Charlie O'Connell talks about exercise and the Dawn Phenomenon; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up some grilled shrimp and eggplant; Jim Turner talks with other people living with diabetes about how every day is tough; Golfer Michelle McGann shares her experience with living with diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Learn more about Dawn Phenomenon.
- Find real people living with diabetes and read their stories.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sauteed Endive Pizzettas Greek-style Appetizers Homemade Worcestershire Sauce Pork Kabobs with Peanut Glaze Chicken Lime Soup Artichoke Salad (Gluten Free) Lemon Pound Cake with Apricot Spread Asian Style Eggs Meatballs over Mashed String Beans Zucchini Soup
Most of the time, we bash the lastest news about a "diabetes cure" because it is neither a cure, nor often even a significant improvement in diabetes treatment. Usually these "cures" are tested in mice, but fail to make the leap over to human physiology. Devices may work in the lab, but take decades to pass through FDA review, and still not be much better than what we already have. It's enough to make us all jaded. I know I am. But I saw something...