Diabetes and Exercise
Highlights: Charlie O'Connell talks about exercise and the Dawn Phenomenon; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up some grilled shrimp and eggplant; Jim Turner talks with other people living with diabetes about how every day is tough; Golfer Michelle McGann shares her experience with living with diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Learn more about Dawn Phenomenon.
- Find real people living with diabetes and read their stories.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Broccoli Mushroom Quiche Bright Orange Cake Tiny Pasta in Broth Herb French Bread Orange-Flavored Tempeh with Vegetables Melon Salad With Citrus Mint Dressing Beef Fajitas Pork Chops Braised in Milk Welsh Rarebit Chai Banana Smoothie
I no longer wear an insulin pump. Nor do I wear a CGM. I wish the latter were different, as I think a CGM would be quite useful, but the welts that it leaves on my skin - in spite of multiple efforts to fight that welts - are just unacceptable. I am, however, still interested in when people remove their pumps and why. I've seen some recent discussion around folks being asked to remove their pump for mammogram procedure, so I figured I'd ask around the hospital I work to...