Diabetes and Exercise
Highlights: Charlie O'Connell talks about exercise and the Dawn Phenomenon; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up some grilled shrimp and eggplant; Jim Turner talks with other people living with diabetes about how every day is tough; Golfer Michelle McGann shares her experience with living with diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Learn more about Dawn Phenomenon.
- Find real people living with diabetes and read their stories.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Asian Vegetable Stock Orange Roughy Fillets and Asparagus Date and Oat Snack Bars Bavarian Chops Rosemary Carrots Bran Apple Muffins Spicy and Sweet Chicken Creamy Israeli Salad Curried Celery Soup Chicken, Asparagus and Mushrooms in a White Wine Sauce
Last night's DSMA chat centered on "Diabetes on TV". We discussed our favorite and least-favorite diabetes TV commercials, the treatment of diabetes (and characters with diabetes) in series television, and where we did (or didn't) want diabetes data to go in the future. We were asked the following questions: Q1. What are the best