Diabetes and Exercise
Highlights: Charlie O'Connell talks about exercise and the Dawn Phenomenon; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up some grilled shrimp and eggplant; Jim Turner talks with other people living with diabetes about how every day is tough; Golfer Michelle McGann shares her experience with living with diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Learn more about Dawn Phenomenon.
- Find real people living with diabetes and read their stories.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
I have a friend, M, who has diabetes and never, ever tests her bloodsugar before she gets behind the wheel. This has always worried me about her. On Wednesday, she had a bad accident after passing out behind the wheel. She hit another car head on. I thank the universe that no one was killed, but she and the driver of the other vehicle were both badly injured. She's got a long healing road ahead of her, as does the woman she hit. I was talking about the...