Diabetes and Exercise
Highlights: Charlie O'Connell talks about exercise and the Dawn Phenomenon; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up some grilled shrimp and eggplant; Jim Turner talks with other people living with diabetes about how every day is tough; Golfer Michelle McGann shares her experience with living with diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Learn more about Dawn Phenomenon.
- Find real people living with diabetes and read their stories.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Mixed Bell Pepper Salad Lemon Sage Turkey Easy, Sliced Beef Tenderloin Veggie Wrap Three Cheese Points Crunchy Chicken Bites with Thai Peanut Sauce Fruit and Cottage Cheese Parfait Low Carb, Low Fat Matboucha Lucky Black-Eyed Peas (Gluten Free) Chicken-Vegetable Dish
As the thoughts of adoption cross my mind, I have a nagging on my heart that reminds me that I am not alone in this. Not alone in a positive way that I have the support of my husband and I'm building a great medical team to help me tackle any fertility challenges that come along. But not alone in that it's not just my emotions and desires that dictate how, when, or if I have children. Yesterday, I was chatting with a volunteer at work. He and his wife have a two year old and we...