Diabetes and Exercise
Highlights: Charlie O'Connell talks about exercise and the Dawn Phenomenon; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up some grilled shrimp and eggplant; Jim Turner talks with other people living with diabetes about how every day is tough; Golfer Michelle McGann shares her experience with living with diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Learn more about Dawn Phenomenon.
- Find real people living with diabetes and read their stories.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
We’re at twenty-eight, almost twenty-nine weeks now. Life has been moving at rocket speed lately and I can’t seem to catch my breath (literally and figuratively these days). I just had my twenty-eight week appointment with my OB/GYN and I am fighting back the feeling of failure. Everything is going okay, as I keep having to remind myself. I’ve had some swelling that is now not responding to rest (as in, I lay in bed for 14 hours and my ankles are still the size of elephants), but...