Diabetes-Friendly Wedding Day
Highlights: Nat Strand takes us through planning a diabetes-friendly wedding; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up a hearty, spicy casserole with a potato crust; Jim Turner finds out what people would do if they didn't have diabetes for 24 hours; Lynn Prowitt returns to Palmer's Market to teach us how to fill our carts with diabetes-friendly foods.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Nectarine and Prosciutto Salad Mixed Garden Casserole Mandarin Salad Vanilla Crumb Crust Cheddar and Green Onion Biscuits Italian White Beans with Sage Applesauce Squares Spicy Chicken with Peppers Chicken Almond Puffs Healthy Cranberry Blueberry Mini Muffins
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...