Diabetes-Friendly Wedding Day
Highlights: Nat Strand takes us through planning a diabetes-friendly wedding; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up a hearty, spicy casserole with a potato crust; Jim Turner finds out what people would do if they didn't have diabetes for 24 hours; Lynn Prowitt returns to Palmer's Market to teach us how to fill our carts with diabetes-friendly foods.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Crepes Crab & Tomato Soup Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa Brisket n' Barbecue Sauce Turkey Loaves Grilled Chicken Spinach Salad with Oranges, Walnuts, and Sherry Vinaigrette Low Carb Angel Food Cake with Blueberries Chocolate Cherry Cookies Lemon Custard Bars Baked Custard with Raspberry Sauce
I no longer wear an insulin pump. Nor do I wear a CGM. I wish the latter were different, as I think a CGM would be quite useful, but the welts that it leaves on my skin - in spite of multiple efforts to fight that welts - are just unacceptable. I am, however, still interested in when people remove their pumps and why. I've seen some recent discussion around folks being asked to remove their pump for mammogram procedure, so I figured I'd ask around the hospital I work to...