Newly Diagnosed Stories and Inspiration
Highlights: Meet Charlie O'Connell, a person with type 1 who has devoted his life to helping others achieve their fitness goals; Chef Michel Nischan serves up a tasty alternative to white semolina flour that lets you have your noodles and eat them, too, without spiking that sugar count; Jim Turner stars in his very own Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Setting goals and sticking to them.
- Find famous actors and actresses with diabetes.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
French Vegetarian Bean Stew Halibut Steaks in Pouches Sesame-Crusted Salmon Pork with Pear Sauce Frappacino Sardines with Roasted Tomatoes on Focaccia Penne with Ground Beef and Spinach Garden Patch Pizza Fat Free Ranch Veggie Dip Creamy Dill Carrots
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...