Supermarket Savvy: Shopping for Grains
Highlights: Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; Chef Michel Nischan shares a great recipe for traditional beet soup; Lynn Prowitt explores shopping for grains with diabetes; Jim Turner interviews entrepreneur Vietnam Veteran Urban Miyares.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Easy and delicious ways to incorporate nutrient-rich whole grains into your diet.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Cheddar Olive Balls Chocolate Bavarian Cream Apples and Gorgonzola Appetizer Baked Artichokes with Parmesan cheese Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes Red Pepper and Cucumber Tea Sandwiches Cheesy Baked Bread Herbed Veggie Burgers Honey Cornmeal Biscuits Fresh-from-the-Garden Olive Toss
If you could predict a heart attack 24 hours before it hit your body, you would do it. For those with diabetes, hypoglycemia is just as devastating. Hypoglycemia is one of the most overwhelming and expensive medical complications for type 2 diabetes patients. WellDoc has produced a product coupled with BlueStar technology that can help predict these attacks up to 24 hours before they hit. The product works by performing one blood glucose test a day to compile weekly results and...