The Latest in Diabetes Technology
Highlights: At your request, Dr. Stuart Weiss delves into the technology behind the latest diabetes devices; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; dLife's own Chef Michel Nischan cooks up a diabetes-friendly shrimp curry; an Olympic legend shares his troubles with and inspiring triumphs over diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Check out the latest gadgets & gizmos on the market.
- Visit the Tech Center.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- See more famous athletes with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sweet Potato Cakes & Salad Enchilada Pie Sesame Chicken Fingers Vegetable Salad with Lemon Dressing Curried Cauliflower Soup with Parsley Cream Burgundy Pork Pleasant Peanutty Snack Mix Herbed Butterfly Pork Chops Grilled Tuna Salad with Wasabi-Ginger Vinaigrette Quick and Easy Chicken Breasts in Wine
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...