How to Organize a dFriendly Pantry
Highlights: Susan Weiner RD, CDE and Leslie Josel, professional organizer from T.V.'s Hoarders: Buried Alive, show us how to turn any pantry into a well-organized, diabetes- friendly display; Chef Nischan makes a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist; Benno Schmidt catches up with Max Szadek of Divabetic for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about organizing your dFriendly pantry.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Take advantage of this one-week meal plan that incorporates diabetes superfoods.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Chicken with Tomato/Ginger Sauce Poached Chicken Applesauce-Raisin Treats Warm Chicken and Asparagus Salad Chili Cheese Burgers Roasted Salmon Fillets Spinach Orange Salad Pork with Mustard Sauce Black Bean Salsa Marmalade
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...