How to Organize a dFriendly Pantry
Highlights: Susan Weiner RD, CDE and Leslie Josel, professional organizer from T.V.'s Hoarders: Buried Alive, show us how to turn any pantry into a well-organized, diabetes- friendly display; Chef Nischan makes a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist; Benno Schmidt catches up with Max Szadek of Divabetic for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about organizing your dFriendly pantry.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Take advantage of this one-week meal plan that incorporates diabetes superfoods.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Corn Casserole Medley Mini Eggplant Pizzas Meat Loaf with Vegetables Creamy Chives Dip Cottage Cheese Pattie Seltzer Citrus Splash Shrimp Salad With Orzo Tasty Homemade Salsa Breakfast Wrap Syrian Baba Ghanouj
When the Dexcom monitor flashed a warning that it was time to order a new transmitter, I figured I’d at least have a couple of weeks before it went kaput. So we numbed the back of Charlie’s arm for about 40 minutes, slapped the sensor on him and waited two hours for the warm-up period. And waited. And … waited. Unlike the signal spottiness we experienced occasionally when we were using the Medtronic CGM, the Dexcom...