How to Organize a dFriendly Pantry
Highlights: Susan Weiner RD, CDE and Leslie Josel, professional organizer from T.V.'s Hoarders: Buried Alive, show us how to turn any pantry into a well-organized, diabetes- friendly display; Chef Nischan makes a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist; Benno Schmidt catches up with Max Szadek of Divabetic for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about organizing your dFriendly pantry.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Take advantage of this one-week meal plan that incorporates diabetes superfoods.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Health Nut Sandwich Turkey Gravy Orange Cilantro Rice Tofu Spread Coffee Glazed Pork Tenderloin Wine-Glazed Ravioli and Asparagus Peanut Chicken Kabobs Creamy Onion Dip with Blue Cheese South-of-the-Border Chicken Salad Apricot Salsa
June 5, 2016. Our Tour de Cure (New Jersey — Skylands) was nearly rained out. Rain, with periods of thunderstorms, was predicted all day. At the eleventh hour (almost literally! the email was timestamped 21:25 the evening before), the tour organizer notified us that the 100-mile route was being cancelled, but that riders could choose to ride the 66-mile course (or one of the shorter courses) instead. Just before midnight, the decision was made to have a rolling start for the...