How to Organize a dFriendly Pantry
Highlights: Susan Weiner RD, CDE and Leslie Josel, professional organizer from T.V.'s Hoarders: Buried Alive, show us how to turn any pantry into a well-organized, diabetes- friendly display; Chef Nischan makes a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist; Benno Schmidt catches up with Max Szadek of Divabetic for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about organizing your dFriendly pantry.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Take advantage of this one-week meal plan that incorporates diabetes superfoods.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Herbed Peas with Mushrooms Chicken Paillard Herb Broth Cilantro Lettuce Wraps Grilled Skirt Steak and Mesclun Salad Wild Mushroom Sauce Zucchini with Lemon Cilantro Sauce Cinnamon Sirloin Chops w/Peach Sauce Garlic Bean Dip Slow Cook Beef and Barley Soup
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...