Best of Past dLifeTV Athlete Segments
Highlights: Toby Petersen of the Dallas Stars, shares his story on controlling his diabetes on and off the ice; Adam Morrison talks about diabetes, basketball and being #1 on dLife Awards; A day in the diabetes life of NFL Pittsburgh Steeler Kendall Simmons; dLife profiles MLB pro pitcher Brandon Morrow.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- See more famous athletes who have diabetes.
- Learn how to eat at the ball park while maintaining good blood sugar control.
- Read Dr. Sheri Colberg's columns on exercise and fitness.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Oriental Soup with Noodles Raspberry Cranberry Lemon Berry Squeeze Orange Baked Pork Tenderloin Carrot Dip with Pita Wedges Honey Dijon and Yogurt Dressing Roasted Garlic Heads Almost Better than Sex Cake Cherry Oat Cookies Prosciutto and Sage Topped Chicken Breast Garlic Cauliflower
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...