Exercising with a Disability
Highlights: Charlie O'Connell of FitScript works with diabetes patient James Butte to overcome the challenges of exercising with a disability; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to prepare a delicious fried catfish; Joy Pape RN,CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Benno Schmidt revisits the Coalition of Pastors Spouses for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- See the national exercise guidelines for adults.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Take this fitness self-assessment.
- Watch exercise how-to videos on dLife.com.
- Check out the American College of Sports Medicine "Exercise is Medicine" videos.
- Get tips for working out at home.
- Start a walking program.
- Get fitness tips for seniors.
Other places of interest:
Beef Consomme Pan Seared Grouper with Olive-Tomato Chutney Salsa Meatballs Lentil and Sweet Potato Soup Tossed Salad with Roasted Almonds Chicken Papadoris Quick Cheese Grits Tropical Chicken Salad Lamb Shanks Sweet Potato Cakes & Salad
A year ago, we got the Dexcom and it changed our lives. There was so much hype about the Dexcom and so many trusted members of the diabetes community singing its praises that it could no longer be ignored. During the past year it became a transformative tool in our diabetes toolbox. Me and Dexcom became old pals; going everywhere together. A friend recently commented on some Instagram photos I posted; aptly calling the Dexcom my Flat...