Exercising with a Disability
Highlights: Charlie O'Connell of FitScript works with diabetes patient James Butte to overcome the challenges of exercising with a disability; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to prepare a delicious fried catfish; Joy Pape RN,CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Benno Schmidt revisits the Coalition of Pastors Spouses for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- See the national exercise guidelines for adults.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Take this fitness self-assessment.
- Watch exercise how-to videos on dLife.com.
- Check out the American College of Sports Medicine "Exercise is Medicine" videos.
- Get tips for working out at home.
- Start a walking program.
- Get fitness tips for seniors.
Other places of interest:
Primavera Sauce Roasted Herb Rubbed Flank Steak Chocolate Chip Pancakes Asparagus Topped with Lemon Bread Crumbs Tossed Salad with Roasted Almonds Carrot and Parsnip Soup with Curry Cranberry Orange Sauce Better Butterscotch Bars Mediterranean Chopped Salad Cauliflower Salad with Cherry Tomatoes