Exercising with a Disability
Highlights: Charlie O'Connell of FitScript works with diabetes patient James Butte to overcome the challenges of exercising with a disability; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to prepare a delicious fried catfish; Joy Pape RN,CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Benno Schmidt revisits the Coalition of Pastors Spouses for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- See the national exercise guidelines for adults.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Take this fitness self-assessment.
- Watch exercise how-to videos on dLife.com.
- Check out the American College of Sports Medicine "Exercise is Medicine" videos.
- Get tips for working out at home.
- Start a walking program.
- Get fitness tips for seniors.
Other places of interest:
Rosemary Batter Bread Salsa Crudo Terry's Roast Leg of Lamb Mediterranean Burger Buttermilk Rolls Pasta Egg Salad Shrimp Quesadillas Grilled Tuna and Pineapple Shish-KaBobs Maple Snack Cake Turkey Stock
It's not news to me that the trek to baby prep would include nasty lows, persistent lows, and majorly frustrating lows. But living with them and knowing they would happen are really two different things, aren't they? Knowing my fear of lows and how much I've dreaded this part of the process, I'm not surprised at how recent lows are effecting my emotional health. But I am still annoyed by it and feel the need to shout that frustration out here. This past week, my best friend (and...