Exercising with a Disability
Highlights: Charlie O'Connell of FitScript works with diabetes patient James Butte to overcome the challenges of exercising with a disability; Chef Michel Nischan shows us how to prepare a delicious fried catfish; Joy Pape RN,CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Benno Schmidt revisits the Coalition of Pastors Spouses for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- See the national exercise guidelines for adults.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Take this fitness self-assessment.
- Watch exercise how-to videos on dLife.com.
- Check out the American College of Sports Medicine "Exercise is Medicine" videos.
- Get tips for working out at home.
- Start a walking program.
- Get fitness tips for seniors.
Other places of interest:
Brussels Sprout Parfait Asian Chicken Salad with Wonton Crisps Steak, Shiitake, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry Cabbage and Potatoes Ranch Oyster Crackers Apricot Granola Treats Smoked Salmon and Eggs Apple Cabbage Strudels Lemon Swiss Chard Lamb Chops with Onion-Tomato Sauce