Nat Strand's Menu for a dFriendly Wedding
Highlights: Nat Strand returns to talk about food plans for her diabetes-friendly wedding; an Italian classic with a healthy twist; Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; and Delaine Wright flies high on the trapeze with type 1 diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Download a printable .pdf version of the Skinnygirl cocktails discussed in this episode.
- Plenty of famous actors and acresses are living with diabetes — read more here.
- Learn about staying safe while drinking alcohol.
- View last week's episode to hear more about Nat Strand's wedding plans.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Pan Fried Baby Bok Choy Papaya Pineapple Salsa Asian Tuna Burgers Holiday Deep Dish Apple Cranberry Pie Meatball Pitas Yogurt Dipping Sauce for Crudités Thousand Island Dressing Cranberry Orange Scones Summer Gelatin Salad Jicama & Orange Salad
Under New Jersey's sanitation laws, syringe needles (sharps) need to be treated as hazardous biological waste. Lancets, like the straight pins and needles we use for garment sewing, do not. Still, the potential for secondary damage (to bathroom attendants, cleaning personnel, and sanitation workers) from these small sharps is non-neglible. While there's no "prick-safe" method of disposing of the needles I break sewing an average costume, standard lancets...