Nat Strand's Menu for a dFriendly Wedding
Highlights: Nat Strand returns to talk about food plans for her diabetes-friendly wedding; an Italian classic with a healthy twist; Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; and Delaine Wright flies high on the trapeze with type 1 diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Download a printable .pdf version of the Skinnygirl cocktails discussed in this episode.
- Plenty of famous actors and acresses are living with diabetes — read more here.
- Learn about staying safe while drinking alcohol.
- View last week's episode to hear more about Nat Strand's wedding plans.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Braised Belgian Endive Spicy Pumpkin Cookies Arroz Con Frijoles Tropical Fruits with Spiced Infusion Sugar Free Sweet Potato Pie Anise Breadsticks Brown Sugar Carambola Apple Sweet Potatoes Seasoned Apples with Yogurt and Granola Mango Lime Sorbet
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...