Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Aunt Sally's Whole Grain Almonds and Cranberries Cauliflower Supreme Cucumbers with Mint Macaroni, Tomato, and Corn Salad Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Mixed Grain Bread Super Creamy Mushroom Soup Light-Napa Cabbage Slaw Herbed Potatoes Gingered White Chocolate Biscotti
Susanne is not at all pleased that I'm tempting fate with this fictional poem, but ... here it is anyway. Merry Christmas! Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, ...