Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Lemon and Bacon Kale Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom Salad with Curry Lemon Vermicelli Red Wine Italian Dressing Oriental Broccoli Asaparagus with Cheese Sauce Breakfast Pizza Cherry-Onion Relish Thai-Style Chicken Curry Pineapple Dream Sauce
This past weekend was my STAR TREK group's anniversary picnic. Our hostess was one of our chapter's newer members, though she's definitely a second-generation member (perhaps since birth!) of the larger organization. She's also dealing with a couple of agressive, quality-of-life-limiting autoimmune conditions, at least one of which has been somewhat mitigated by the effect of bariatric surgery. In the relaxed atmosphere of a group picnic, she was able to explain a bit more about...