Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
White Bean Artichoke Dip Smoked Salmon Dip with Herbs and Cucumber Frittata Di Spaghetti Black Bean Mix Tangy Slaw Salad Vegetable and Beef Sloppy Joes Roasted Vegetables With Pork Tenderloin Taco Rice Salad Fabulous Brownies Dinner Skillet
I met a mother recently whose daughter was just recently diagnosed. They've been on the diabetes wagon for about 3 weeks. Mom seems alright, maybe a little overwhelmed and certainly looking tired. I had a meeting with her, set up by a local friend who reads my blog and knows my diabetes story. She thought I could be helpful in assisting with the navigation of diabetes territory. We sat at a table a local coffee shop. I sipped a water while mom got a black coffee. ...