Vietnam Veteran Urban Miyares
dLifeTV Show 248
Highlights: Jim Turner interviews entrepreneur veteran Urban Miyares; Chef Michel Nischan talks misto oil in the dLife kitchen; Jim Turner explains that high/low diabetes feeling; and a trip to the grocery store for some egg-quisite shopping tips.
Special guest: Urban Miyares
dLifeTV.com Web Extras:
- Learn about blood sugar lows and how to treat them.
- Find out how to handle blood sugar highs.
- Crack the myths behind eggs.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Zucchini Pizza Crust Coconut Cookies Broiled Caribbean Sea Bass with Mango Salsa Peppered Flank Steak Mexican Style Pizza Layered Vanilla Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits Low Carb, Low Fat Coated Apples Green and Yellow Bean Salad Hearty Lentil Stew Pepper, Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...