Vietnam Veteran Urban Miyares
dLifeTV Show 248
Highlights: Jim Turner interviews entrepreneur veteran Urban Miyares; Chef Michel Nischan talks misto oil in the dLife kitchen; Jim Turner explains that high/low diabetes feeling; and a trip to the grocery store for some egg-quisite shopping tips.
Special guest: Urban Miyares
dLifeTV.com Web Extras:
- Learn about blood sugar lows and how to treat them.
- Find out how to handle blood sugar highs.
- Crack the myths behind eggs.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Shrimp with Fried Rice and Soy Sauce Blueberry-Orange Pancakes with Blueberry-Orange Sauce Garlic Bean Dip French Style Vinaigrette Wild Rice Souffle Lime Guacamole Salmon and Couscous Bake Low-Carb Breaded Pork Chops Mediterranean Hummus Cucumber Pepper Salad
June 5, 2016. Our Tour de Cure (New Jersey — Skylands) was nearly rained out. Rain, with periods of thunderstorms, was predicted all day. At the eleventh hour (almost literally! the email was timestamped 21:25 the evening before), the tour organizer notified us that the 100-mile route was being cancelled, but that riders could choose to ride the 66-mile course (or one of the shorter courses) instead. Just before midnight, the decision was made to have a rolling start for the...