dLifeTV Show 242
Highlights: Guitar rock legend Leslie West shares his struggles with diabetes; dLife profiles world-renowned street artist Shepherd Fairey; and Jim Turner returns with more man on the street interviews.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Leslie West's biography.
- Read Shepherd Fairey's biography.
- Get the recipe for Barbecue Beef Brisket.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Spinach and Sesame Salad Low-Carb Breaded Pork Chops Guadalajara Beef and Salsa Carrot-Lime Salad Ginger-Plum Pork Chops Orange-Flavored Tempeh with Vegetables Classic Tossed Salad Light Cranberry Mousse Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin Wrapped in Bacon Zucchini Bread
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...