dLifeTV Show 242
Highlights: Guitar rock legend Leslie West shares his struggles with diabetes; dLife profiles world-renowned street artist Shepherd Fairey; and Jim Turner returns with more man on the street interviews.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Leslie West's biography.
- Read Shepherd Fairey's biography.
- Get the recipe for Barbecue Beef Brisket.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chocolate and Cherry Frozen Yogurt Cauliflower Salad Blueberry Cheese "Danish" Cheddar Soup Baked Sesame Chicken Italian Sausage Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing Chocolate Eclairs Gobetti alla Boscaiola Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...