dLifeTV Show 241
Highlights: dLife profiles Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Sam Fuld and his camp for kids with diabetes. Also, a return to the supermarket for great ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without spiking your blood sugar.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Sam Fuld's biography.
- Find out more about Sam Fuld's sports camp.
- Find out more about drug side effects.
- Get more information about work and diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Grilled Flank Steak.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Orange Kissed Pumpkin Scones Curried Couscous Almond-Orzo Kugel Beef and Cheese Ball Spice-Rubbed Flank Steak Strawberry-Topped Cheesecake Rhubarb Crisp with Pine Nut Streusel Topping Frozen Fruit Pops Salad with Peppers and Pine Nuts 1-2-3 Rolls
By Lauren Mandel, GoHealth Insurance If you are diabetic, you’re not alone: According to Diabetes.org, 9.3 percent of Americans — or more than 29 million people — suffer from diabetes. Thankfully, with the passing of the Affordable Care Act, those with diabetes can no longer be forced to pay more for coverage because of their pre-existing condition. However, health care costs can still be expensive. How can...