dLifeTV Show 241
Highlights: dLife profiles Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Sam Fuld and his camp for kids with diabetes. Also, a return to the supermarket for great ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without spiking your blood sugar.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Sam Fuld's biography.
- Find out more about Sam Fuld's sports camp.
- Find out more about drug side effects.
- Get more information about work and diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Grilled Flank Steak.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Bayside Barley Supper Sweet Apple Squares Salmon with Mustard Sauce Sweet Red Pepper Soup with Garlic Steamed Trout with Tarragon/Chive Butter Roast Beef Tenderloin with Cranberry-Red Wine Sauce Tomato Basil Pesto Bubbly Cranberry Cocktail White Cake Spicy Poached Eggs
Someone at work asked me for a “fun fact” about myself for an upcoming newsletter highlighting recent accomplishments. Having just had an absolutely hellish day and night of high blood sugars, I thought … Fun Fact: My son’s blood sugar was 525 yesterday. Fun Fact: My son’s blood sugar was so high that he couldn’t take part in his hockey team’s end-of-season party. Fun Fact: It took several...