dLifeTV Show 241
Highlights: dLife profiles Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Sam Fuld and his camp for kids with diabetes. Also, a return to the supermarket for great ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without spiking your blood sugar.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Sam Fuld's biography.
- Find out more about Sam Fuld's sports camp.
- Find out more about drug side effects.
- Get more information about work and diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Grilled Flank Steak.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chicken Guacamole Salad (Gluten Free) 30-minute Beef Paprikash Ambrosial Oranges Gazpacho with Shrimp Crispy Chicken Steak, Shiitake, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry Three Berry Trifle Peppered Shrimp Skewers Egg and Pea Salad Kohlrabi Salad
Holidays are tricky, no? Between managing diabetes among massive amounts of junk food, managing stress to manage bloodsugar among (sometimes) massive amounts of family squabbling, shopping stress and the like, and trying to get enough sleep and exercise in the cold winter months - it's a lot to handle. So I've got a two tier plan to keep bloodsugars at bay this year. Tier one - diet and exercise. Typically, at this time of year I do what I call the nutrition and gym...