dLifeTV Show 241
Highlights: dLife profiles Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Sam Fuld and his camp for kids with diabetes. Also, a return to the supermarket for great ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without spiking your blood sugar.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Sam Fuld's biography.
- Find out more about Sam Fuld's sports camp.
- Find out more about drug side effects.
- Get more information about work and diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Grilled Flank Steak.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Fruit Soup Poached Sole with Spinach in a Wine Sauce Peach Spritzer Cheese Poppers Apple Slaw Burger Towers Ruby Red Grapefruit Punch Berry Frosty Baked Beans with Chipotle Peppers Asian Inspired Stir Fry
There are very few conditions under which I will not ride my (road) bike. More than an inch of new snow, snow pack, and slush are the three major ones. That said, if the distance is short and familiar, and traffic is expected to be light, I'll take my chances. I was considerably less hesitant in my teens and twenties when I had two bicycles in my stable: a three-speed commuter and a 12-speed touring bike. My craziest experiences then were riding through what I later...