dLifeTV Show 241
Highlights: dLife profiles Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Sam Fuld and his camp for kids with diabetes. Also, a return to the supermarket for great ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without spiking your blood sugar.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Sam Fuld's biography.
- Find out more about Sam Fuld's sports camp.
- Find out more about drug side effects.
- Get more information about work and diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Grilled Flank Steak.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Cheesy Baked Zucchini Peanut Chicken Eggnog Bruschetta Strawberry Sauce Mediterranean Baked Tilapia Pumpkin Bread with Pineapple Spread Artichoke and Red Pepper Pizza Pizza Burgers South of the Border Meatballs
About two weeks ago, our international STAR TREK organization received an inquiry from one of its chapter leaders about the availability of a "mental health counselor". From his initial complaint, it sounds as if a number of our organization-level leaders don't have the necessary "people skills" to address members who may, or may not, have come "out of the closet" about ongoing mental health issues, that some of those members would benefit from...