dLifeTV Show 240
Highlights: Top Chef champ Sam Talbot dishes on his new cookbook and some tasty, low-carb surprises. Plus, expert advice from a pharmacist on medication safety, and a trip to the grocery store for bread shopping tips.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Sam Talbot's biography.
- See a list of drugs that can affect blood glucose levels.
- Find out more information about type 2 diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Kale Chips with Toasted Nori.
- Get the recipe for Shirataki Noodles with Spicy Scallions, Bean Sprouts, and Mint.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Pepper and Garlic Crusted Tenderloin Sweet Glazed Carrots Orange-Sesame Pork Chops Anadama Rolls Steak Caesar Salad Yankee Pot Roast Asian-style Broccoli Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Anise Almond Biscotti Cherry Salad with Goat Cheese
As I noted in my last post, I'm currently in my company's open season, and after many years with only an employer-only-contribution Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and high-stakes Flexible Spending Account (FSA), we finally have the option of a true, we-keep-the-money-we-don't-use Health Savings Account (HSA) plan. While priced between the two HRA plans, the HSA plan has some interesting quirks of its own that are...