dLifeTV Show 240
Highlights: Top Chef champ Sam Talbot dishes on his new cookbook and some tasty, low-carb surprises. Plus, expert advice from a pharmacist on medication safety, and a trip to the grocery store for bread shopping tips.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Sam Talbot's biography.
- See a list of drugs that can affect blood glucose levels.
- Find out more information about type 2 diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Kale Chips with Toasted Nori.
- Get the recipe for Shirataki Noodles with Spicy Scallions, Bean Sprouts, and Mint.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Goat Cheese Cherry Tomatoes Light-As-Air Sponge Cake Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts Caesar Salad with Croutons Orange-Broiled Chicken Pasta Primavera Nectarine and Prosciutto Salad Marinated Mushrooms Wild Mushroom Gravy Cauliflower with Cheddar Sauce
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...