dLifeTV Show 239
Highlights: Champion cross-country skier Kris Freeman faces his demons in the Olympics; expert tips for drugstore diabetes shopping; and Jim Turner asks spouses how they deal with diabetes challenges.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Kris Freeman's biography.
- Find out which oral medications can cause a rise in your blood glucose.
- Find out more about the diabetes and memory connection.
- Get the recipe for One Pot Chicken & Mushrooms.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Picnic Salsa Carrot Salad Mock Chocolate Éclair Dessert Grilled Three-Cheese Cucumber Sandwich Shrimp and Salmon Melts Lemon Sage Turkey Orzo-Broccoli Pilaf Lemon Vermicelli Tofu Coleslaw Lemon Tahini Vegetable Dip
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...