dLifeTV Show 239
Highlights: Champion cross-country skier Kris Freeman faces his demons in the Olympics; expert tips for drugstore diabetes shopping; and Jim Turner asks spouses how they deal with diabetes challenges.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Kris Freeman's biography.
- Find out which oral medications can cause a rise in your blood glucose.
- Find out more about the diabetes and memory connection.
- Get the recipe for One Pot Chicken & Mushrooms.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Watercress and Radicchio Salad Cajun Shrimp Kabobs Harvest Popovers Korean Style Pork Tenderloin Honey Milk Balls Steamed Brown Bread with Currants and Walnuts Spicy Mexican Layered Dip Cheese Pizza Dip Tuna Caesar Salad Fresh Fruit Breakfast Salad
“Why aren’t you freaking out?” Susanne asked me, as she stuffed the seventy-ninth juice box into Charlie’s drawstring bag to add to the 1000-count container of grape glucose tabs. The weight of the bag dropped him to the floor like an anchor and he scrambled around on his back like a crab. “Aren’t you nervous???” “Yeah, I’m nervous,” I said, although it didn’t sound as if I was. I fiddled with my phone, making swift visits to Instagram...