dLifeTV Show 239
Highlights: Champion cross-country skier Kris Freeman faces his demons in the Olympics; expert tips for drugstore diabetes shopping; and Jim Turner asks spouses how they deal with diabetes challenges.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Kris Freeman's biography.
- Find out which oral medications can cause a rise in your blood glucose.
- Find out more about the diabetes and memory connection.
- Get the recipe for One Pot Chicken & Mushrooms.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Cajun Sweet Potato Wedges Sweet and Sour Bacon Salad Dressing Spinach Ricotta Omelet Sugar Free Oatmeal Peanut Butter Raisin Cookies Zsweet Pumpkin Muffins Chocolate Cream Pie Swiss Tuna Melt Traditional Pound Cake Lemon Roasted Asparagus Off the Shelf Chicken Salad
Either we’ve completely bought into the cream-filled notion that people with type 1 diabetes can do anything or we’ve absolutely lost our minds. Following an intense week of hockey camp, Charlie just completed an intense week of lacrosse camp. The difference for me was that the first week I was camped out at the rink, running around like a pancreas with its head cut off. During this past week of lacrosse camp, I was back at work in a much more civilized...