dLifeTV Show 239
Highlights: Champion cross-country skier Kris Freeman faces his demons in the Olympics; expert tips for drugstore diabetes shopping; and Jim Turner asks spouses how they deal with diabetes challenges.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Kris Freeman's biography.
- Find out which oral medications can cause a rise in your blood glucose.
- Find out more about the diabetes and memory connection.
- Get the recipe for One Pot Chicken & Mushrooms.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Cream of Spinach and Brie Soup Pita Wedges with Red Pepper and Bean Salsa Prosciutto and Mozzarella Rotini Salad Goa Pork Vindaloo Pickled Crab and Melon Salad Minted Pesto Cantaloupe, Tomato, Avocado, and Sweet Onion Salad Chinese Tofu and Lettuce Soup Beef Pot Roast with Maple Sweet Potatoes and Cider Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Brown Butter
It’s been awhile. Life has been on overdrive for the past three months and I am so happy to finally say that there is reprieve. I see the light and see so much that God has in store. I’ve been dealing with some significant work stress in addition to normal life stress and have barely been able to stay afloat. In the past three months, I have leaned heavily on Ross and my mom for much needed support to get through a rough time and make some tough decisions. Now it’s ending and new things are...