Diabetes Personality Types
dLifeTV Show 238
Highlights: dLife talks to the experts about how personality type can affect your diabetes control. Plus, blind stunt bike rider Matt Gilman; Dr. Nat Strand answers coffee questions; and Chef Michel in the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Take the personality type assessment to determine which style you are.
- Find out more about coffee and how it may affect your diabetes.
- Get more information on Blind Bike Trials.
- Get the recipe for Turkey Meatloaf.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Louisiana Style Gumbo with Chicken and Shrimp Scallops with Parsley Thyme Relish Cantaloupe Aqua Fresca Red Pepper Dressing Creamy Peanut Butter Soup Cannelloni Casserole Sherry Gravy Mushroom Stuffed Potato Skins Lemon Pepper Pork Chops Sweet Potato Cornbread
Many people say that depression is a side effect or complication of diabetes. Without discounting the association of the psychological condition with the physical one, I'm not convinced that our high and/or unstable glucose levels are directly responsible for that change in our mental state. My belief is that the unrelenting need for self-care, for following the sort of care schedules that can drive licensed, professional caregivers crazy, is what overwhelms us...