Diabetes Personality Types
dLifeTV Show 238
Highlights: dLife talks to the experts about how personality type can affect your diabetes control. Plus, blind stunt bike rider Matt Gilman; Dr. Nat Strand answers coffee questions; and Chef Michel in the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Take the personality type assessment to determine which style you are.
- Find out more about coffee and how it may affect your diabetes.
- Get more information on Blind Bike Trials.
- Get the recipe for Turkey Meatloaf.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Spicy Baked Pork Chops Apricot and Cherry Salad with Lime-Poppy Seed Vinagrette Slow Cooker Pork Roast Curried Salmon Surfin' Salmon Delightful Fruits Romanoff Peanut Poppers Club Calzone Chunky Tomato Soup Chinese Vegetables
Charlie’s 12-year anniversary with type 1 just passed and I still know nothing about this diabetes and why it hates us so much. As if to remind us that it was its anniversary, diabetes unleashed hell on Friday. Charlie was stranded well over 400 for hours and even tipped the scale at 580. Susanne pulled Charlie out of school and started what became a wartime exercise in futility. It was one of the worst blood sugar days we’ve had in years. ...