dLifeTV Show 237
Highlights: From glucose tabs to used test strips, Jim Turner hits the street to find out what’s in your diabetes kit. And the personal journey of a woman who is living well with diabetes and neuropathy. Plus, Dr. Nat Strand answers your questions and a trip to the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Get more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for French Onion Soup.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Fancy Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Pie White Bean and Red Pepper Dip Basmati and Green Pea Rice Cherry-Onion Marmalade Spanish Potato and Lima Bean Soup Sauteed Endive Smoked Salmon Tortilla Pinwheels Bacon Chestnuts Macaroni and Olive Frittata Mandarin Orange Pork Salad
I had a work dinner last night with some leadership from my office. I always find diabetes etiquette at these things to be kind of tricky. It was a four course meal, with salad, soup, entree' and dessert and coffee. There was also a selection of gluten free and non-gluten free dinner rolls. I felt way too full of questions for waitress... "Could I get my dressing on the side? How much sugar is in it?" A course later...