dLifeTV Show 237
Highlights: From glucose tabs to used test strips, Jim Turner hits the street to find out what’s in your diabetes kit. And the personal journey of a woman who is living well with diabetes and neuropathy. Plus, Dr. Nat Strand answers your questions and a trip to the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Get more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for French Onion Soup.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Mashed Sweet Potato Biscuits Artichoke and Lamb Sandwiches Garlic Greens with Pasta Grilled Burger with all the Trimmings Spiced Steak with Pinto Beans Cranberry Compote Foil-Grilled Italian Potatoes Chocolate Meringue Drops Steamed Carrots with Tofu Alfredo Sauce Orange Ginger Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
Gone are the days of repelling Mission Impossible-like from the hospital ceiling to retrieve Charlie's medical files before the CDE entered our exam room. It's not that I don't care anymore about his A1c. Of course I care. Maybe in the past I was more consumed by it. For a very long time I so desperately wanted to see an A1c below 8. Now that we've been comfortably in the low to mid-7s for the last couple of years, there's just an expectation. It's become a little anticlimactic....