dLifeTV Show 237
Highlights: From glucose tabs to used test strips, Jim Turner hits the street to find out what’s in your diabetes kit. And the personal journey of a woman who is living well with diabetes and neuropathy. Plus, Dr. Nat Strand answers your questions and a trip to the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Get more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for French Onion Soup.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Apple Brickle Dip Spinach and Sesame Salad Stuffed Loin Roast with Beer Sauce Apple Pie Oatmeal Frappacino Spicy Broccoli-Stuffed Potatoes Spicy Sweet Potatoes Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Garlic Grilled Steaks Homemade Whole Wheat Pancakes
During that long first week in the hospital following diagnosis, the endocrinologists and nurses teach you many things. A proper hairy eyeball is not one of them. The hairy eyeball comes with time. Eyes are squinted at 30 degrees without blinking. Head moves slowly in direction of intended target and protrudes forward alien-like. Lips are tightly aligned and locked. Limbs and torso are...