dLifeTV Show 237
Highlights: From glucose tabs to used test strips, Jim Turner hits the street to find out what’s in your diabetes kit. And the personal journey of a woman who is living well with diabetes and neuropathy. Plus, Dr. Nat Strand answers your questions and a trip to the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Get more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for French Onion Soup.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Garbanzo Bean Salad Guacamole Dip Pancakes with Sautéed Pears Blueberry Sauce White Wine Braised Chicken Biscotti with Anise Strawberry Orange Pops Apple Honey Kuchen Slow-Cooked Turkey and Smoked Salmon Honey-Mustard Tenderloin
One of the "parents' business" items on our current trip to Virginia was a visit by a case nurse from an agency that is trying to get the Out-Laws additional personal and health assistance. While the old folk found her questions intrusive, they were reasonable follow-ons based on the OutLaws' current states of cognitive and physical health. One of the sets of questions was about their medications. A list of them was posted on the door to the den. The case nurse assumed...