dLifeTV Show 237
Highlights: From glucose tabs to used test strips, Jim Turner hits the street to find out what’s in your diabetes kit. And the personal journey of a woman who is living well with diabetes and neuropathy. Plus, Dr. Nat Strand answers your questions and a trip to the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Get more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for French Onion Soup.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Lemon Meringue Cheesecake Grandma's Stuffing Barbecued Salmon Oatmeal & Apple Mini Muffins Jerk Pork Bites Jamaican Pork Stir Fry with Mango Banana Chocolate Chip Bread Gazpacho Pizza Cranberry-Apple Relish Vanilla-Almond Meringues
I'm sensitive. In more ways than one. My body seems really, really good - most of the time - at using insulin. Which is a good thing. Except when it's not. Early this week, I injured my car. I injured it tripping it over a manhole cover that was raised in Providence. Real pain in the butt, as the oil pan pretty much ripped open through the center. Luckily, I stopped the car pretty much immediately. Also luckily, I have friends who were able to get me a free tow and my...