dLifeTV Show 237
Highlights: From glucose tabs to used test strips, Jim Turner hits the street to find out what’s in your diabetes kit. And the personal journey of a woman who is living well with diabetes and neuropathy. Plus, Dr. Nat Strand answers your questions and a trip to the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Get more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for French Onion Soup.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Oven Baked Parmesan Zucchini Melted Smoked Gouda Cranberry Sandwich Andama Rolls with Sage Mushrooms Macaroni & Cheese Apple Caramel Bread Pudding Asian Vegetable Salad Grilled Fish with Roasted Jalapeno Rub Spicy Chipotle Meat Loaf Caesar Salad with Croutons Chocolate Cherry Cookies
As the thoughts of adoption cross my mind, I have a nagging on my heart that reminds me that I am not alone in this. Not alone in a positive way that I have the support of my husband and I'm building a great medical team to help me tackle any fertility challenges that come along. But not alone in that it's not just my emotions and desires that dictate how, when, or if I have children. Yesterday, I was chatting with a volunteer at work. He and his wife have a two year old and we...