dLifeTV Show 237
Highlights: From glucose tabs to used test strips, Jim Turner hits the street to find out what’s in your diabetes kit. And the personal journey of a woman who is living well with diabetes and neuropathy. Plus, Dr. Nat Strand answers your questions and a trip to the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Get more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for French Onion Soup.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Warm Artichoke Dip Low Fat Ranch Dip Sopa De Albóndigas Tuna Melt Dogs Bean Salad Crispy "Fried" Veggies Chayote Squash Soup with Cilantro Sour Cream Individual Chocolate Cakes Cider-Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Cranberries Steak with Brandy Sauce
Diabetes news headlines from around the world. Diabetes in trucking: Three things you need to know: American Trucker 1: Convoys don’t like to wait for blood sugar checks. Jerks! 2: Be careful with pump tubing when rig “transforms” into Optimus Prime 3: The Dainty Diabetic, it turns out, is not the best trucker CB radio handle. Simon Gault's reality TV...