dLifeTV Show 237
Highlights: From glucose tabs to used test strips, Jim Turner hits the street to find out what’s in your diabetes kit. And the personal journey of a woman who is living well with diabetes and neuropathy. Plus, Dr. Nat Strand answers your questions and a trip to the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about neuropathy.
- Get more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for French Onion Soup.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Rice Muffins Lager and Lemon Grilled Chicken Parsley-Stuffed Roasted Lamb Cranberry Compote Gazpacho with Shrimp Trio of Peas with Pearl Onions Turkey and Tomato Casserole 1-2-3 Rolls Pimiento Cheese Spread Snapper with Celery and Almond Stuffing
I knew I had to be up early to teach and get a run in. I knew it. My body knew it, my brain knew it. I had turned in a bit earlier on Saturday night to be up and at em. In the dream, I was at an airport, with some colleagues and a friend. All of the computers kept going down. Something in me was saying "well, if the computers are down, no planes are going out" while something else screamed, "we've got to get our tickets and get on this plane - we can't miss it!" Airport...