Type 1 Whiteboard
dLifeTV Show 236
Highlights: Dr. Johnny White explains why how you think about your diabetes may be the most important key in controlling it. Also, Jim Turner’s devilish alter ego returns to crash a party, and Dr. Nat Strand talks animals and diabetes.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about ways to help the diabetes cause.
- Visit Johnny White's Welcome to Type 1 website.
- Get the recipe for Mushroom Bisque.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Honey-Glazed Oat Muffins Poached Cajun Catfish Boston Brown Bread Spicy Ale Dip Fruit Party Parfait Tarragon Chicken Shrimp Salad Any Day Fruit Smoothie (Gluten Free) Teriyaki Salmon Steaks Grilled Zucchini and Cheese Wrap
One of the "parents' business" items on our current trip to Virginia was a visit by a case nurse from an agency that is trying to get the Out-Laws additional personal and health assistance. While the old folk found her questions intrusive, they were reasonable follow-ons based on the OutLaws' current states of cognitive and physical health. One of the sets of questions was about their medications. A list of them was posted on the door to the den. The case nurse assumed...