Type 1 Whiteboard
dLifeTV Show 236
Highlights: Dr. Johnny White explains why how you think about your diabetes may be the most important key in controlling it. Also, Jim Turner’s devilish alter ego returns to crash a party, and Dr. Nat Strand talks animals and diabetes.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about ways to help the diabetes cause.
- Visit Johnny White's Welcome to Type 1 website.
- Get the recipe for Mushroom Bisque.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Tofu in Jerk Sauce Cuban Garlic & Citrus Pork Chops Apple Fennel Soup Homemade Ranch Dressing Onion Egg Drop Soup Breakfast on a Stick Cobb Salad Roasted Zucchini Onion and Garlic Spread Shake-and-Bake Chicken Bacon & Mushroom Bite-Size Quiche
There are many things to be said about the American holiday of Thanksgiving. While much of the "legend" of the holiday is probably propaganda (Were the Pilgrims and Indians as close as we'd like them to be? Would a harvest celebration in New England really be this late in the year, when there would have likely already been snow? And what about the turkey, which has changed so much from the bird Ben Franklin touted for our national emblem?), there is something to be said for...