Type 1 Whiteboard
dLifeTV Show 236
Highlights: Dr. Johnny White explains why how you think about your diabetes may be the most important key in controlling it. Also, Jim Turner’s devilish alter ego returns to crash a party, and Dr. Nat Strand talks animals and diabetes.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about ways to help the diabetes cause.
- Visit Johnny White's Welcome to Type 1 website.
- Get the recipe for Mushroom Bisque.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
No-Bake Sugar Plums Dilled Carrot Soup Vacation Island Soup Corn Tortilla Pepperoni Pizza (Gluten Free) Mulled Rosy Cider Apple Slice Pancakes Chickpea Salad with Cucumber-Dill Sauce Summery Fruit Parfait Mold Orange Glazed Wings Grilled Spiced-Lime Corn on the Cob
Tuesday at hockey camp was a day of education for the parents (Calendrier D’education D’un Jour Pour Les Parents). There were two programs occurring simultaneously on a very large (and hot) turf field – one for English-speaking families and one for French. Many smart words came out of many smart mouths and did my best to take notes. Deciphering my notes though is proving to be a challenge as I don’t think “the immune system attacked Charlie’s Gatorade-producing...