Type 1 Whiteboard
dLifeTV Show 236
Highlights: Dr. Johnny White explains why how you think about your diabetes may be the most important key in controlling it. Also, Jim Turner’s devilish alter ego returns to crash a party, and Dr. Nat Strand talks animals and diabetes.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about ways to help the diabetes cause.
- Visit Johnny White's Welcome to Type 1 website.
- Get the recipe for Mushroom Bisque.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Peppered Carrot Salad Slow-Cooker Chicken Broth Grilled Split Rosemary and Garlic Chicken Lamb Soup Asparagus & Ham Tarts Low Carb Marinated Vegetables Dried Mushroom and Barley Soup Hot Rice Pudding Greek Vegetable Salad Tilapia with Cilantro Butter
So... About that swollen finger. Against my better judgement I skipped going to the doc for the swollen finger. It is my middle finger, by the way, on my right hand. After talking with a friend of mine, I decided to give a home regiment a try. I wasn't in *that* much pain and really, what could it hurt. I knew that if whatever I tried didn't work I'd end up at the doctor's office anyway. Just fitting in that visit - plus going on an antibiotic - which has its whole set...