dLifeTV Show 235
Highlights: A new documentary explores the challenges of being a parent of a child with diabetes. Plus, tips for spotting hidden carbs, and Dr. Nat Strand answers viewer questions.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on the Patient 13 documentary.
- Find more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Cheesy Spinach Bake.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Carne Adovada Crostini with Balsamic Oil and Herbs Peanut Butter and Jelly Roll-Ups Greens-Stuffed Baked Tomatoes Honey-Lime Tenderloin Sandwiches Oatmeal Bread Paprika and Tomato Pork Chops Chocolate and Banana Malt Broccoli Cheese Dip Mediterranean Style Fillet of Sole
Charlie’s 12-year anniversary with type 1 just passed and I still know nothing about this diabetes and why it hates us so much. As if to remind us that it was its anniversary, diabetes unleashed hell on Friday. Charlie was stranded well over 400 for hours and even tipped the scale at 580. Susanne pulled Charlie out of school and started what became a wartime exercise in futility. It was one of the worst blood sugar days we’ve had in years. ...