dLifeTV Show 235
Highlights: A new documentary explores the challenges of being a parent of a child with diabetes. Plus, tips for spotting hidden carbs, and Dr. Nat Strand answers viewer questions.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on the Patient 13 documentary.
- Find more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Cheesy Spinach Bake.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Lemon-Basil Stuffed Chicken Breasts Mexican Gazpacho Chunky Apple Cake Monterey Bacon & Tomato Omelet Angel Cake Parfait Beef with Mixed Vegetables Soup Gobetti alla Boscaiola Tuscan Purple Onions Pasta with Broccoli, Ham and Cheese Salmon Mousse
If you listen closely, you may hear the sound of 25 million Americans with diabetes rejoicing today. In a revolutionary movement, the FDA has given 510(k) approval on Abbott's HbA1C test which is expected to help millions of Americans with Type 1 or 2 diabetes or those at risk. Abbott's ARCHITECT Clinical Chemistry Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C) test is a dramatic shift in diabetes diagnosis and monitoring. Instead of the HbA1C tests performed at a laboratory and constituted as blood work, the...