dLifeTV Show 235
Highlights: A new documentary explores the challenges of being a parent of a child with diabetes. Plus, tips for spotting hidden carbs, and Dr. Nat Strand answers viewer questions.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on the Patient 13 documentary.
- Find more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Cheesy Spinach Bake.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Moussaka Italian-Style Zucchini Slices Pineapple-Orange Jell-O Tuna Salad Pita Pockets Coconut Banana Bread Spiced Yogurt Dip Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin Angelic Deviled Eggs Saucy Apple Pork Roast Mediterranean Burger
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...