dLifeTV Show 235
Highlights: A new documentary explores the challenges of being a parent of a child with diabetes. Plus, tips for spotting hidden carbs, and Dr. Nat Strand answers viewer questions.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on the Patient 13 documentary.
- Find more information on children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Cheesy Spinach Bake.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Milk Biscuit Bliss Roasted Asparagus Salad Ham and Fruit Salad Veggie Wrap Skillet Fried Curried Pork with Apples and Carrots Tomato Strata Vegetable Citrus Salad Macaroni and Cheese with Fire Roasted Tomatoes (Gluten Free) Parmesan Garlic Biscuits Mustard-Dill Sauce
My mother has always been a worrier. My whole life growing up, I would think twice before saying anything that might erupt into questions that expressed ambivalence, potentially stealing my joy. My brother and I have about 9 years between us, so we essentially grew up as two "only" children and I therefore didn't witness all the interactions he had with her while I was in college or after I moved away. But he, I know, would concur that our mother was a worrier. If it had the potential for...