Haiti & Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 234
Highlights: dLife visits Haiti on the two-year anniversary of the devastating earthquake that continues to make diabetes a daily struggle.
Special guests: Sean Penn, Petra Nemcova, and President Bill Clinton
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Haiti earthquake relief efforts.
- Get the recipe for Shrimp Curry.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Italian Turkey with Polenta Spicy Pork Mole Three Sausage Appetizer Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Goat Cheese Marvelous Mozzarella and Veggie Open Faced Sandwich Peanut Butter Banana Cheesecake Chicken Salad in a Nest Garlic Lima Bean Soup New Potatoes & Rosemary Dijon Grilled Turkey Breast Cutlets
There are very few conditions under which I will not ride my (road) bike. More than an inch of new snow, snow pack, and slush are the three major ones. That said, if the distance is short and familiar, and traffic is expected to be light, I'll take my chances. I was considerably less hesitant in my teens and twenties when I had two bicycles in my stable: a three-speed commuter and a 12-speed touring bike. My craziest experiences then were riding through what I later...