Haiti & Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 234
Highlights: dLife visits Haiti on the two-year anniversary of the devastating earthquake that continues to make diabetes a daily struggle.
Special guests: Sean Penn, Petra Nemcova, and President Bill Clinton
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Haiti earthquake relief efforts.
- Get the recipe for Shrimp Curry.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chopped Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing Oven-Roasted Cheese Fries Red Bean Chili with Beef Roasted Tomato and Cheese Tart Low Carb Almond Milk Tofu and Chickpea Dip Apricot Bars Polenta With Tofu and Greens Apricot Glazed Shrimp Kabobs Tomato, Cucumber & Onion Salad
So. It's been a little over a month now since prediabetes moved into my house. I had to take some time to process everything mentally and add a few more to-do's to my list: 1 - get a 3-hour glucose test for each kid (Check) 2 - schedule follow-ups with the nurse practitioner (Check) 3 - schedule a meeting with the head of the pediatric group to discuss (On hold) 4 - possibly find a new endo (Remains to be seen) Clearly there remains a fair amount of adjustment to be...