Haiti & Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 234
Highlights: dLife visits Haiti on the two-year anniversary of the devastating earthquake that continues to make diabetes a daily struggle.
Special guests: Sean Penn, Petra Nemcova, and President Bill Clinton
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Haiti earthquake relief efforts.
- Get the recipe for Shrimp Curry.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip and Sour Cream Muffins Lemon Raspberry Bars Potato Cabbage Patties Scallops with Sesame Sauce Smoked Salmon Roses Whole Wheat Vegetable Pizza Roast Chicken Provencal with Whole Garlic Crustless Spinach Quiche Quick-Fix Guacamole Dip Grilled Fish with Roasted Jalapeno Rub
Lucy Ricardo once asked, "Are you tired, run-down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular?" The answer to all one's woes, per the script, was all in the bottle of the ill-tasting, heavily-alcoholic "Vitameatavegamin". As people living in a fast-food, de-fibered, de-mineralized society, vitamin and mineral supplements are part and parcel of daily life — especially life...