Haiti & Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 234
Highlights: dLife visits Haiti on the two-year anniversary of the devastating earthquake that continues to make diabetes a daily struggle.
Special guests: Sean Penn, Petra Nemcova, and President Bill Clinton
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Haiti earthquake relief efforts.
- Get the recipe for Shrimp Curry.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Oatmeal - Banana Bread Pudding Olives Marinated in Rosemary and Thyme Roasted Zucchini Onion and Garlic Spread Chocolate Peppermint Kisses Chicken Sausage and Grits Perfect Pesto Sauce Indian-Style Lamb Korma Almond and Olive Beef Stew Berry Simple Smoothie Tropical Seafood Salad
Apparently it’s National Drug Facts Week from January 26th to January 31st. Who knew? Personally, I didn’t but I can’t say that I’m connected to the medication world much. Yes, I rely on a prescription medication every moment of my life just to survive. But other than that, I try to steer clear of prescription medications when possible. National Drug Facts Week is about understanding your meds, feeling informed to ask the right questions, identifying side effects, and knowing...