Haiti & Diabetes
dLifeTV Show 234
Highlights: dLife visits Haiti on the two-year anniversary of the devastating earthquake that continues to make diabetes a daily struggle.
Special guests: Sean Penn, Petra Nemcova, and President Bill Clinton
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Haiti earthquake relief efforts.
- Get the recipe for Shrimp Curry.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Classic Cheese Cake Gingered Tomato Relish Veggie-Cheese Pie One-Dish Chicken Tostadas Breakfast Pizza Blade Steaks Marinated with Jalapeno Chiles and Cilantro Grilled Honey-Soy Chops Gremolata Peachy Breakfast Muffins Cucumber Lemon Salad
One of my recent goals is to start stockpiling necessary items. I have no evidence that says I need to stockpile but I come from a family of preparers and I want to be prepared. Insulin, test strips, Metformin, vitamins, and Yaz are all on my list of items to keep, but I keep having issue accumulating much thanks to doctors and insurance. And budget. I’m always keeping an eye out for emergency situations. My family has an emergency plan and we all keep some resources stocked in...