Diabetes in Washington
dLifeTV Show 232
Highlights: dLife heads to Capitol Hill to visit the JDRF Children’s Congress, and to see what progress diabetes advocates are making in Washington. Plus, Jim Turner asks: “What’s the most insensitive thing someone has said about your diabetes?”
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the JDRF Children's Congress.
- Learn more about the artificial pancreas.
- Find out how you can become a diabetes advocate.
- Get the recipe for Crispy "Fried" Vegetables.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Pineapple & Kiwi Kabobs Wild Mushroom Stew Apricot Salsa Mediterranean Srambled Eggs Stir Fried Ginger Lettuce Steamed Sea Bass with Mixed Vegetables Corny Rice Reduced-Sugar Chocolate Chip Fudgie Cups Apple Raisin Ladybug Chicken Salad in a Nest
I knew I had to be up early to teach and get a run in. I knew it. My body knew it, my brain knew it. I had turned in a bit earlier on Saturday night to be up and at em. In the dream, I was at an airport, with some colleagues and a friend. All of the computers kept going down. Something in me was saying "well, if the computers are down, no planes are going out" while something else screamed, "we've got to get our tickets and get on this plane - we can't miss it!" Airport...