Diabetes in Washington
dLifeTV Show 232
Highlights: dLife heads to Capitol Hill to visit the JDRF Children’s Congress, and to see what progress diabetes advocates are making in Washington. Plus, Jim Turner asks: “What’s the most insensitive thing someone has said about your diabetes?”
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the JDRF Children's Congress.
- Learn more about the artificial pancreas.
- Find out how you can become a diabetes advocate.
- Get the recipe for Crispy "Fried" Vegetables.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Charlie's Creamy Chicken Ground Turkey Nachos Steakhouse London Broil Strawberry Sauce Swiss Cheese, Tomato, and Spinach Pinwheels Roni and Stacy's Energy Soup Linguine Verde Crispy Oven-Fried Chicken Chicken Fajitas Mediterranean Cabbage Casserole
It’s been awhile. Life has been on overdrive for the past three months and I am so happy to finally say that there is reprieve. I see the light and see so much that God has in store. I’ve been dealing with some significant work stress in addition to normal life stress and have barely been able to stay afloat. In the past three months, I have leaned heavily on Ross and my mom for much needed support to get through a rough time and make some tough decisions. Now it’s ending and new things are...