dLifeTV Show 229
Highlights: dLife looks at how diabetes disproportionately affects African-American, Native American, and Latino populations in America. Plus, low-carb home cooking in the dLife kitchen, and a visit to the Essence Music Fesitval.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Save your vision. Learn more about vision complications.
- Find more information on Latinos and diabetes.
- Find more information on African Americans and diabetes.
- Find more information on Native Americans and diabetes.
- Help your child manage diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Slow Cooker Mexican Roast.
- Who are the famous — and infamous — people with diabetes? Find out.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Butterscotch Peanut Bites Italian Pasta Salad Top Sirloin with Smoky Pepper Sauce Carb Free, Low Fat Egg Drop Soup Grilled Salmon With Relish Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake Reindeer Sandwiches Pumpkin Panache Slow-Cooker Pork Ribs with Crushed Tomatoes Clear Soup with Meatballs
With Charlie home now for the summer and under Susanne’s watchful eye, you would think there’s no need for me to plug in NightScout at all. Why would I need to watch blood sugars while at work each day? What good would that do? The whole point of the thing was to be a second (or third) set of eyes when Charlie was at school or at a friend’s house or in Japan. BECAUSE I’M A CRAZY PERSON!!!!!!!!! That’s why. Watching Charlie’s numbers like...