dLifeTV Show 227
Highlights: One amazing type 1 woman shares her journey around the globe to conquer television’s Amazing Race. Also, one man’s journey to better control with insulin, and Jim Turner asks what you hate about diabetes. Special Guests: Dr. Nat Strand.
Special Guests: Nat Strand
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet Nat Strand
- Learn about the Accu Check 360 Tool.
- Get the recipe for Braised Kale.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Seared Orange Duck Ginger and Spice Rubbed Chicken Citrus Spice Cookies German Meatballs Mini Salmon Spread Sandwiches Ground Papaya and Greens Walnut-Stuffed Red Potatoes Flank Steak with Horseradish Cream Sauteed Okra and Tomatoes E-Z Strawberry Cheesecake
With Charlie home now for the summer and under Susanne’s watchful eye, you would think there’s no need for me to plug in NightScout at all. Why would I need to watch blood sugars while at work each day? What good would that do? The whole point of the thing was to be a second (or third) set of eyes when Charlie was at school or at a friend’s house or in Japan. BECAUSE I’M A CRAZY PERSON!!!!!!!!! That’s why. Watching Charlie’s numbers like...