dLifeTV Show 227
Highlights: One amazing type 1 woman shares her journey around the globe to conquer television’s Amazing Race. Also, one man’s journey to better control with insulin, and Jim Turner asks what you hate about diabetes. Special Guests: Dr. Nat Strand.
Special Guests: Nat Strand
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet Nat Strand
- Learn about the Accu Check 360 Tool.
- Get the recipe for Braised Kale.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chicken Oriental Salad Beefsteak Tomato Caprese NoOodle (Gluten Free) Baby Burgers Tilapia with Fresh Herbs and Lime Crostini with Balsamic Oil and Herbs Spicy Fruit and Pork Kabobs Pasta with Swiss Chard and Gorgonzola Banana-Orange Popsicles Cool Cucumber Salad Chicken Pops
Lows are really nothing new to me. In the past (almost) 22 years, I've experienced every variety of low blood sugar. Two seizures, multiple black outs, the "I'm fine" at 32, the nauseating 85, and everything in between. That certainly doesn't mean that I'm used to them or that each low doesn't feel like a new and treacherous journey. They still scare me. They still annoy me. And they still overrun my life at times. Since I've hit the gym and the calorie counting on an aggressive...