dLifeTV Show 226
Highlights: An American Idol shares her diabetes challenges on the road to fame, and Jim Turner hits the streets to talk about diabetes fears. Plus, a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist in the dLife kitchen.
Special Guests: Crystal Bowersox and Toby Peterson.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet Crystal Bowersox.
- Learn about other musicians with diabetes.
- Help your child manage diabetes.
- Get more information about DKA.
- Read more about the career of Toby Peterson.
- Get the recipe for Sweet & Sour Turnip Green Salad.
- Find out more about diabetes complications.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Peanut Butter Crunch Bars Orange Chicken Cheesy Beef Taco Dip Rice-Crusted Pizza Nacho Popcorn Italian Turkey with Polenta Honey Mustard and Sausage Cheese Spread African Fava Patties Spring Berry Cheesecake Tapioca with Mixed Berries
Tuesday at hockey camp was a day of education for the parents (Calendrier D’education D’un Jour Pour Les Parents). There were two programs occurring simultaneously on a very large (and hot) turf field – one for English-speaking families and one for French. Many smart words came out of many smart mouths and did my best to take notes. Deciphering my notes though is proving to be a challenge as I don’t think “the immune system attacked Charlie’s Gatorade-producing...