dLifeTV Show 226
Highlights: An American Idol shares her diabetes challenges on the road to fame, and Jim Turner hits the streets to talk about diabetes fears. Plus, a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist in the dLife kitchen.
Special Guests: Crystal Bowersox and Toby Peterson.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Meet Crystal Bowersox.
- Learn about other musicians with diabetes.
- Help your child manage diabetes.
- Get more information about DKA.
- Read more about the career of Toby Peterson.
- Get the recipe for Sweet & Sour Turnip Green Salad.
- Find out more about diabetes complications.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Enchilada Dip Apple Strudel Holiday Spinach Leek Dip with Crudites Jerk Pork Chops Baked Barbeque Chicken Heavenly Fruit Dip Turkey Salad With Grapes Japanese Yakitori Summer Fruit Salsa BBQ Chicken and Cheddar Foil Packet Dinner
I don’t know exactly what it is. I just know I absolutely despise it. I don’t know what to call it, so I just say that Charlie is going through a thing. Going through a thing might be puberty or it might be the beginnings of a cold or virus or maybe a combination of the two. What I do know is that it completely sucks! It lasts for about three to five days every month or so and brings with it uncontrollable blood sugars that stay in the upper 300s for hours and hours...