dLifeTV show 225
Highlights: A visit with Insulindependence, a group that encourages teens and young adults with type 1 to reach new heights. Also, a savory soup from the dLife kitchen, and another extreme diabetes makeover.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about Insulindependence.
- Get tips for teens with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Mushroom Bisque.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Rock Shrimp Ceviche Creamy Artichoke Cheese Dip Easy Marinated Chicken Fruited Pork Chops Roasted Vegetables With Pork Tenderloin Four-Alarm Beef Steak Kabobs Tapenade Sole Bundles Lean Picadillo Pie Vegetable Gratin (Gluten Free) Low Carb Meat Loaf with Wine
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...