dLifeTV show 225
Highlights: A visit with Insulindependence, a group that encourages teens and young adults with type 1 to reach new heights. Also, a savory soup from the dLife kitchen, and another extreme diabetes makeover.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about Insulindependence.
- Get tips for teens with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Mushroom Bisque.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Mini Lobster Rolls Thin Crust Whole Wheat Veggie Pizza Tempting Cheese Snack Sofrito Baked Lentils Casserole Rhubarb Crisp with Pine Nut Streusel Topping Pumpkin Bread Citrus Guacamole Black Beans Root Vegetable Soup
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...