dLifeTV show 224
Highlights: One of the country's largest health organizations conducts a groundbreaking study on how media can improve diabetes control. Also, how hormones help and hinder diabetes.
Special Guest: Martin Abrahamson, M.D., Chief Medical Office Joslin Diabetes Center
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Do you know your risk for developing type 2 diabetes?
- Find out the roles hormones play in the human body.
- What are GLP-1 Agonists? Find out.
- Get more information about islets.
- Get the recipe for Lemon Garlic Chokes & Beans
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Herbed Baby Potatoes Raspberry-Glazed Blueberry Tart Ferociously Fruity Fruit Salad Southwestern Chicken Pasta Lemon Chicken with Parsley Dressing Beef Stir-Fry Maple Cranberry Oatmeal Orzo-Broccoli Pilaf Red Pepper, Parmesan, and Almond Crostini Cranberry Stuffed Squash
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...