dLifeTV Show 222
Highlights: A profile of diabetes device pioneer Al Mann; injecting insulin made easy; and Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the life of Al Mann.
- Meet Bobby Clarke.
- Find out about various types of insulin.
- Learn how to inject insulin.
- Discover how to adjust your insulin.
- Get the recipe for Thai Chicken Lettuce Cups.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Lemon Angel Food Cake Bars Ginger Salmon with Bok Choy Mushroom Steak Stew Strawberry Buttermilk Ice Seasoned Pork Chops Roasted Chicken Over Winter Squash Spinach and Sesame Salad Ginger-Orange Carrots and Grapes Raisin, Peanut and Chocolate Bars Cajun Garlic Pork Roast
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...