dLifeTV Show 222
Highlights: A profile of diabetes device pioneer Al Mann; injecting insulin made easy; and Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the life of Al Mann.
- Meet Bobby Clarke.
- Find out about various types of insulin.
- Learn how to inject insulin.
- Discover how to adjust your insulin.
- Get the recipe for Thai Chicken Lettuce Cups.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Pecorino-Black Pepper Breadsticks Lemon Sage Turkey Vegetable Pita Oranges With Dried Cherries Tarragon Pork Tenderloins With Grilled Grapes Tandoori Grilled Shrimp Pickled Shrimp Herbed Angel Hair Pasta and Spinach Praline Butternut Squash Ginger Lime Carrots
I am in desperate need of a nap. Between frequent bathroom trips and constant tossing and turning overnight, my sleep has dwindled. But what do you expect at almost 33 weeks pregnant? My whole body is tired these days though. Two weeks ago, a mix of severe lightheadedness and some weird blood pressure readings at home had my doctor send me to Labor & Delivery for a couple of hours of observation. My blood pressure was fine while at the hospital and I haven’t been checking as...