dLifeTV Show 222
Highlights: A profile of diabetes device pioneer Al Mann; injecting insulin made easy; and Chef Michel Nischan in the dLife kitchen.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about the life of Al Mann.
- Meet Bobby Clarke.
- Find out about various types of insulin.
- Learn how to inject insulin.
- Discover how to adjust your insulin.
- Get the recipe for Thai Chicken Lettuce Cups.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sprouted Lentil Salad Mushroom and Bacon Stuffed Trout Confetti Vegetable Kugel Forgotten Tea Cakes Asian Coleslaw Japanese Ginger Dressing Basil Cheese Spread Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili Thin Crepes Nechama Cohen's Beet Salad
I have a friend, M, who has diabetes and never, ever tests her bloodsugar before she gets behind the wheel. This has always worried me about her. On Wednesday, she had a bad accident after passing out behind the wheel. She hit another car head on. I thank the universe that no one was killed, but she and the driver of the other vehicle were both badly injured. She's got a long healing road ahead of her, as does the woman she hit. I was talking about the...