Sex & Souffles
dLifeTV Show 218
Highlights: dLife explores how diabetes can impact your love life, and what you can do about it. Plus, a mouthwatering souffl that anyone can make from the dLife kitchen.
Special Guest: Janis Roszler
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find out how diabetes can complicate your sex life.
- Read an excerpt of Diabetes on Your Own Terms by Janis Roszler.
- Read and excerpt of The Secrets of Living and Loving with Diabetes by co-author Janis Roszler.
- Get the recipe for Coconut Crabmeat Souffle.
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Get help with your weight loss struggle.
- Manny Hernandez writes about a Crazy Little Thing Called LADA.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
Chicken with Tomatillo Avocado Salsa Poppy Seed Dressing Mediterranean Omelet Holly Jolly Cranberry Grog California Salad Beef Tenderloin Mini-Sandwiches Indian Spiced Sweet Potatoes Spanish Frittata White Cake Curry Bean Soup with Cilantro
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...