Sex & Souffles
dLifeTV Show 218
Highlights: dLife explores how diabetes can impact your love life, and what you can do about it. Plus, a mouthwatering souffl that anyone can make from the dLife kitchen.
Special Guest: Janis Roszler
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find out how diabetes can complicate your sex life.
- Read an excerpt of Diabetes on Your Own Terms by Janis Roszler.
- Read and excerpt of The Secrets of Living and Loving with Diabetes by co-author Janis Roszler.
- Get the recipe for Coconut Crabmeat Souffle.
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Get help with your weight loss struggle.
- Manny Hernandez writes about a Crazy Little Thing Called LADA.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
One in Ten AMI Patients Have Unrecognized Incident Diabetes
Two New LDL Cholesterol Drugs May Have Big Impact on Heart Disease
COBA Conference Steers Forward in the Fight Against Childhood Obesity
Google Secures Patent for Glucose-Sensing Contact Lens
Medtronic to Use GlucoSitter Artificial Pancreas Software in Future Insulin Pumps - A Big Deal!
Strawberries in Wine Roasted Beets with Orange Vinaigrette Buttercup Squash Lemon Cloud Pie Roasted Zucchini Onion and Garlic Spread Red, White, and Blue Trifle Hamburger-Pepperoni Pie Corned Beef and Cabbage with Horseradish Sauce Fiber-filled Black Bean Salsa Minty Spinach, Garlic, and Nutmeg Soup
This past weekend was a whole lot of diabetes weird. I've finally gotten into a good rhythm with my Lantus rate - settling in with a 70-30 nighttime-morning split of the total dose. My bolus dosing seems to be pretty much on the money too. I'm avoiding huge swings... Though lows are creeping up more often, I think because summer traditionally is a lower basal rate time, owing to warmer weather, increased activity and sweat, as we get closer to the warmer days I just need less insulin in the...