Sex & Souffles
dLifeTV Show 218
Highlights: dLife explores how diabetes can impact your love life, and what you can do about it. Plus, a mouthwatering souffl that anyone can make from the dLife kitchen.
Special Guest: Janis Roszler
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find out how diabetes can complicate your sex life.
- Read an excerpt of Diabetes on Your Own Terms by Janis Roszler.
- Read and excerpt of The Secrets of Living and Loving with Diabetes by co-author Janis Roszler.
- Get the recipe for Coconut Crabmeat Souffle.
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Get help with your weight loss struggle.
- Manny Hernandez writes about a Crazy Little Thing Called LADA.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
Corn Dip Strawberry Spinach Salad Flounder with Balsamic Sauce Asparagus Parmesan Sugared Lemon Squares Ancient Grains Salad Cottage Cheese and Lime Gelatin Bacon and Cheese Turnovers Cowboy Bill's Turkey Chili Curried Orange Chicken
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...