Sex & Souffles
dLifeTV Show 218
Highlights: dLife explores how diabetes can impact your love life, and what you can do about it. Plus, a mouthwatering souffl that anyone can make from the dLife kitchen.
Special Guest: Janis Roszler
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Find out how diabetes can complicate your sex life.
- Read an excerpt of Diabetes on Your Own Terms by Janis Roszler.
- Read and excerpt of The Secrets of Living and Loving with Diabetes by co-author Janis Roszler.
- Get the recipe for Coconut Crabmeat Souffle.
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Get help with your weight loss struggle.
- Manny Hernandez writes about a Crazy Little Thing Called LADA.
- Give us your feedback of dLifeTV.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
Barley Albondigas Soup Sea Breeze Crab Dip Raspberry Shake Chewy Chocolate Rice Crispy Bars Oranges Drizzled in Chocolate Artichoke Mashed Potatoes Cabbage and Beef Casserole Red Tomato Salsa with Poblano Chile Breakfast Parfait Lemon Feta Chicken (Gluten Free)
Because I apparently have a lot of free time on my hands and because I’m remarkably immature, I offer my first installment of a series I will call, “Typo.” If you’re like me, you might be lazy. You might have a pile of clean clothes on the side of your bed the size of an igloo that you promised your wife you’d put away weeks ago. You might also shorten words because one-syllable words are way easier to say than two. I often refer to Dexcom as Dex....