Benno Gets Inked
dLife Show 216
Highlights: dLife’s Benno Schmidt reports on the controversial topic of medical alert tattoos, and gets inked himself. Plus, a look at how diabetes may impact memory, and how to keep yours sharp; and a low carb chocolate treat from the dLife kitchen.
Special Guests: Darren Brass
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on diabetes and tattoos.
- Make the Blood Sugar/Brain Connection.
- Get a grip on prediabetes.
- Get the recipe for Nutty Chocolate Meltaways.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Coffee Yogurt and Cookie Parfait Italian Style Chicken Soup Microwave Pudding with Sprinkles on Top Quiche in Pepper Cups Heart Healthy Dirty Rice Herbed Chicken Piccata Pizza Bites Cacik (Turkish Soup) Cabbage Salad with Mango in a Creamy Thai Dressing Peachtree Pork Salad
It's not news to me that the trek to baby prep would include nasty lows, persistent lows, and majorly frustrating lows. But living with them and knowing they would happen are really two different things, aren't they? Knowing my fear of lows and how much I've dreaded this part of the process, I'm not surprised at how recent lows are effecting my emotional health. But I am still annoyed by it and feel the need to shout that frustration out here. This past week, my best friend (and...