Benno Gets Inked
dLife Show 216
Highlights: dLife’s Benno Schmidt reports on the controversial topic of medical alert tattoos, and gets inked himself. Plus, a look at how diabetes may impact memory, and how to keep yours sharp; and a low carb chocolate treat from the dLife kitchen.
Special Guests: Darren Brass
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get more information on diabetes and tattoos.
- Make the Blood Sugar/Brain Connection.
- Get a grip on prediabetes.
- Get the recipe for Nutty Chocolate Meltaways.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript of this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chocolate Yogurt Pops Apple Coleslaw Italian Style Green Beans and Tomatoes Chicken Breasts with Apple Curry Sauce Mexican Quesadillas Spiced Trout Crispy Potato Pancakes Spinach and Artichoke Cheese Custard Easy Drop Biscuits Curried Flounder
This past weekend was my STAR TREK group's anniversary picnic. Our hostess was one of our chapter's newer members, though she's definitely a second-generation member (perhaps since birth!) of the larger organization. She's also dealing with a couple of agressive, quality-of-life-limiting autoimmune conditions, at least one of which has been somewhat mitigated by the effect of bariatric surgery. In the relaxed atmosphere of a group picnic, she was able to explain a bit more about...